Subdomain shows main domain

• I have a website, and have created a sub domain through i-mscp. I am not the host, but my host uses i-mscp, and after logging into my account, i created a sub domain to my original domain. The sub-domain is for mobile devices. On the original domain, I run the website on wordpress. After creating the sub-domain, I added the the website template for mobile devices to it's folder (responsive theme, only added smartphone and tablet). However, whenever I go to the website, the original site is shown, rather than the mobile site. There is no desktop version so even on desktop, it should show the mobile website. The subdomain does redirect me to the original site, rather just displays the original site.

original site: cloud9spsava.com
    mobile site: m.cloud9spava.com

Edited once, last by sunnysh ().

• you probably set "shared mountpoint" to yes and selected the main domain. set it to no, so the subdomain get own htdocs folder.

• you probably set "shared mountpoint" to yes and selected the main domain. set it to no, so the subdomain get own htdocs folder.

hmm, I didn't see any "shared mountpoint" option to select,.
    As for htdocs

original site is under /htdocs
    subdomain is under /m/htdocs so it has it's own folder, outside of the main websites folder.

• ah, ok, then its strange. what i-mscp version? maybe your hoster uses modified version, or there is an error with apache vhost creation. you probably ask your hoster first.

• I just wanted to thank you all for your responses.

The host is currently using version 1.1.0-rc2.3...build: 20130608

• rc2.3 is old, ask your hoster to update to rc4.7 or git master.

... thanks TheCry :D
    since he has his subdomain in separate folder, its not an issue with shared mountpoint, the vhost must be broken

Edited once, last by flames ().

• alright, thank you! i'll see what the host will do (he's a friend, but he hasn't been on for a while so i thought maybe i can give it a try and see if the sub-domain will work).

• Yea, i figured. I thought it had to do with the dns and all. So it is all server side. hopefully my friend gets on (he's an online friend), he's been busy so he hasn't had time to get on. Oh well, i tried! thank you all for your help. I will let you know soon as this is resolved.