Welche Logs?

• I have noticed that only the web of a certain Domain is affected to this problem, do it help if i change only the Content of php5-fcgi-starter or must i change both that you have said?

The Problem is that the site get the error 503, is coming from the same issue? i don't have change the config yet

Thanks in advance.

The problem is that all your configuration files are wrong... I would suggest you to simply update to last Git master since your current version is full of bugs...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Ok Thank you but if i change the 2 Files you have said me the ERROR and 503 will be solved or not (the web laggs) ?
    I have far that if i update something don't run on my server and s i down.. thx

Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by andy-lu ().

• Nuxwin:

Hello again, thx your help i have now look into my Server (im at home now)

Here the standart file /etc/apache2/mods-available/fcgid_imscp.conf:

Now Changed with your values:

Content of /var/www/fcgi/domain.tld/php5-fcgi-starter (unchanged):

Now Changed with your Values:

And now:
    /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Can you please just review my Files if all is right now, so i test this the next days if the Laggs and ERRORS (503) Comes again?

Thanks in advance.

• We have changed temporary this both files and we get still the same error:
    mod_fcgid: can't apply process slot for /var/www/fcgi/XXX/php5-fcgi-starter and error 503

What we can do also until i make a update? some other files need to be changed?

• I want to say a big thank to NUXWIN who has updated my hole system and runs very smooth now :)
    I hope the problems are now gone :)

Very big thanks i keep you noticed :)

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Now i don't have error/alerts anymore in my Logfiles but sometimes it still laggs, but after few second the Website is reachbel again.

I don't know what is with this Server?

Some other changes maybe ? Don't know.

Thanks in advance.
    Andy.

• Re ;

You should probably increase the max number of allowed children in the pool configuration file of the site that lag. It is set to 10 right now. Try to set it to 20. Once it's done, restart both Apache and php5-fpm. In my opinion, your site is either, really poorly coded, or you have too much long running requests, which cause the 10 children to be busy, and over that time, other requests are put in queue, waiting for some children ready to treat them. This explain why you must increase the max number of allowed children.

• Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply im learning now linux with you :-)
    What file is that?

• Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply im learning now linux with you :-)
    What file is that?

/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/<domain.tld> where <domain.tld> must be replaced by your own domain. And the parameter is: pm.max_children

Once it's done (set to 20) restart Apache and php5-fpm:

Code
    1. # service php5-fpm restart
    2. # server apache2 restart

• Hi,

Update: For now my Server + Site runs 1A, 24h no Problem. Thx Nuxwin.