SpamAssassin

• Im on the way to add markasjunk2 so the users can train spamassassin by move spam to the junk/spam folder.

Somebody knows a working sa-learn syntax for virtual users and their Spam-dir?

Greez BeNe

• TheCry
    Thanks for the link. But it does not work since i use SQL-Bayes per virtual user´s.

Added a new sa-learn.sh to the Wiki.

Is someone willing to test if the howto works ? :rolleyes:

@Dev´s
    Does it make sense to add it the the master branch in future version of i-MSCP ?
    I only use debian based packages and config. Also only Roundcube Plugins.

If so - we had a first version of AnitSpam in i-MSCP. :D

Greez BeNe

• Just a short review. Spamassassin and SMTP-Clam works perfect so far.
    The customers are happy with the easy interface.

But all in all i´m unable to develop it for i-MSCP with installer, MySQL User + Database and so on. :-/

Greez BeNe

• But all in all i´m unable to develop it for i-MSCP with installer, MySQL User + Database and so on. :-/

Hi BeNe.. I think this is the smallest problem..
    If you give us the database dump and the releated file changes we will put this together and pussh it to the git master.

• Is a diff-Patch ok ?
    So i will check out the current GIT-Trunk, change the needed files and create a Patch.

Greez BeNe

• BeNe I have to admit this is damn awesome. That is a really needed feature since as you mentioned yourself Maia is getting really hard to maintain (I'm still using it).
    So this feature would be a real help for all users of this project, and especially their users will appreciate this feature.
    So you got my vote and TheCry glad you'll help with the integration, super initiative.