v1.1.0.RC4.3 - New domain on separate IP, add SSL Cert - addition never completes

• Running into a problem with setting up SSL on a fresh install. Previously did this all manually on ispcp - so I'm trying to do this within the i-mscp itself this time.

I have a fresh Deb 7 server. Installed 1.0.3 on it, and then Applied 1.1.0RC4.3 on top.

I have 2 IPs assigned to this server. for simplicity, we'll just call them 165 and 166

The server default is 165.

I added 166 to the server, and assigned it to a reseller, then created a new domain under that reseller, with the new site assigned to 166

Once the domain was added, I added a subdomain called "secure". When that subdomain was ok, I went into it and added a valid COMODO wildcard cert to it (this is a cert with no password on the key).

I click add, and the status says it's scheduled for addition - but when I go back to the Domains page, its stuck in "modifications in progress". (its been 20 minutes now - I truly think its stuck)

There's not a lot in the lots - the request manager has an error

root@apollo:/var/log/imscp# cat imscp-rqst-mngr.log
    [Sat Oct 19 19:26:40 2013] [debug] iMSCP::Debug::verbose: Debug mode off
    [Sat Oct 19 19:26:40 2013] [error] main::_process: Error while processing 3, sub, toadd.
    [Sat Oct 19 19:26:40 2013] [error] main::_process: See /var/log/imscp/Certificates_mngr_sub.log for details.
    [Sat Oct 19 19:26:40 2013] [error] iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code: 1

but the log shows nothing

root@apollo:/var/log/imscp# cat /var/log/imscp/Certificates_mngr_sub.log
    root@apollo:/var/log/imscp#

This is sneakingly like the error i was seeing under 1.0.3 -- but i've double checked, and the panel is displaying 1.1.0.rc4.3 // build 20131017 // Codename: Eagle -- so I have to assume the upgrade "took".

I was able to create all of this successfully (quasi successfully) earlier - but that was with everthing on one IP - and I had to roll back my server to a prior snapshot and try again.

Is there something I've missed with the process?

• Hello ;

Activate the debug mode and try again. The /var/log/imscp/Certificates_mngr_sub.log will be empty as long you do not activate the debug mode.

BTW: Don't forget to add the CA bundle too. The SSL certificate alone is not sufficient ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Set the DEBUG in the /etc/imscp/imscp.conf to 1.
    After this run

Code
    1. /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr

Check teh logfile

Code
    1. /var/log/imscp/Certificates_mngr_sub.log

again

Edit...
    Ups... Nuxwin had answered before .. :)

Edited once, last by TheCry ().

• Hello ;

Activate the debug mode and try again. The /var/log/imscp/Certificates_mngr_sub.log will be empty as long you do not activate the debug mode.

BTW: Don't forget to add the CA bundle too. The SSL certificate alone is not sufficient ;)

Ok - this works with the intermediate bundle... I take the bundle back out again, and it dies the same way. The Certificate log shows:

And when I put it back in, it works once again.

Mystery solved - though perhaps an edit on the SSL screen would be appropriate, or some better error handing in the Certificate process... once you get in the error state you need to fiddle the database to be able to access it through the GUI again - or hit the back button on the browser enough times and know what page you're on...