no domain_ssl.conf

• Hi forum,

I'm a new member, and I'm also new to i-MSCP, I'm currently using ispcp on several systems, but I was looking for something which is still in active development, so yesterday when a customer ordered a new server, I offered him to have a look at i-MSCP instead of ispcp, and he agreed on giving it a try, as there is enough time until the service goes live.

It really looks great, a big step from ispcp, but I suffer a little problem.

I already asked in the German section, but maybe it's better to give it another try her.
    I'll try to translate the facts from my first post here.

I installed i-MSCP, first run without SSL, as the customers cert doesn't include the desired subdomain for the panel (yet).

Than I configured a reseller, and a domain and some subdomains.
    I entered the data from the *.pem file, but it has no effect, so no SSL config is generated.

I spent a while googling, one solution was to install it again (--configure) with SSL, but it didn't change anything.

Than I found a thread that sates something like:
    1) activate SSL in admin (is enabled)
    2) reseller must enable SSL for domain
    3) SSL is available in domain (edit cert is available, cert is entered, but no vhost config for 443)

I don't find any option for #2 :-(

SSL on the panel itself is working (though naturally with a wrong cert), but not for customer domains.

Is there a way to force creation of the config file for the SSL vhost?

Kind regards,
    Micha

Edited once, last by tracer ().

• Hello ;

The panel SSL feature, which is available through installer has nothing to do with customer SSL feature.

If you want activate SSL for your customers, you must in order:

1. Login as admin and activate SSL feature in the settings page
    2. Login as customer and enter your private key file, your certificate and also the intermediate certificate if any (CA bundle).

If you need online support, send me your teamviewer IDS.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206