Unknown error @ domain

• Hey guys!

I just noticed an error at one of my domains.

Then I switched into the account, and went to the domain tab.

This is very strange. I didn't do anything. I went good some days ago. But today I saw this.

What do you think, what is the problem? I tried to search a "debug" option in the admin account, but I didn't find it.

I'm using i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc3 on Debian 6

Edit:
    I tried to click the Unknown error link then I got this message:

iMSCP::Rights::_set: /bin/chown: changing ownership of `/var/www/virtual/domain.tld/htdocs/dir': Operation not permitted /bin/chown: changing ownership of `/var/www/virtual/domain.tld/htdocs/dir2': Operation not permitted /bin/chown: changing owners

The dir and the dir2 is a subdomain folder, that contains this folders:

00_private cgi-bin htdocs logs phptmp

I searched this error at forum and I found this thread: http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…or-while-adding-new-alias
    I'm using php-fpm domain pool and I think this problem is the same with me.

Edited once, last by beny9512 ().

• Hello ;

I'll check but anyway, setting the subdomains root folders under the htdocs of other domain (whatever the type of domain they are) is a crazy thing and this will no longer be allowed in next release.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Re ;

Problem confirmed. I'll see if I must fix it because the following explanations:

Note: The problem occur only in some contexts and only when the Web folder protection is enabled:

When you set the mount point of a subdomain to / (this is the expected way), and when you are set also the mount point of one or many subdomains to a directory which is located under the /htdocs (such as /htdcos/dir1 or /htdocs/dir2).

In such a case, the i-MSCP HTTPD server is unable to fix permissions on the Web folder of the subdomain (such as /htdocs/dir1) because the /htdocs is also protected.

Well, normally, the customer shouldn't set the mount point of a subdomain to /htdocs/dir1 because this has not sense. Since /htdocs is the DocumentRoot of another domain, this mean that any surfer will be able to browse any directory under /htdocs/dir1, which is a security issue.

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Okay, I understand. Thank you very much your work!

• Okay, I understand. Thank you very much your work!

Re;

I would recommend you to update to last master. If you need any help top fix the mount point error above, pm me. I can help you via teamviewer if you want.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

• Re;

I would recommend you to update to last master. If you need any help top fix the mount point error above, pm me. I can help you via teamviewer if you want.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

I sent you a PM!

• Support done. All wrong mount point were fixed.