Errata for release 1.1.0-rc3

• [size=large]Errata for release 1.1.0-rc3[/size]

This is a list of known issues in i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc3. If you have experienced a problem while installing or running i-MSCP and do not see your problem listed here, please send us an report describing the problem or check the forum for other known problems.

[size=medium]Distribution using a grsecurity patched Kernel[/size]

i-MSCP requires access to some files under the /dev and /proc directories. Because permissions on that folders are restricted when using a grsecurity patched kernel, i-MSCP will not work as expected:

• i-MSCP will not be able to show information about memory consumption and file system
    • Feature allowing to add/update IP addresses from the frontEnd will not work.

[size=medium]Distribution without IPV6 support[/size]

This release, as the previous, do not support distribution for which ipv6 (at kernel level) is not available. This will be fixed in later release.

[size=medium]Proftpd - Unable to register 'memcache'[/size]

On some distributions, you can get such warning when starting or restarting Proftpd

Code
    1. [....] Starting ftp server: proftpdwheezy proftpd[3648]: mod_tls_memcache/0.1: notice: unable to register 'memcache' SSL session cache: Memcache support not enabled

To avoid this, simply disable the module mod_tls_memcache.c by commenting it in the /etc/proftpd/modules.conf file. This module is not needed with iMSCP, and by disabling it, you will not have any problem

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().