I can create applications

• Hello, I am Saruman Ice, I've been through so much shared hosting, and I finally decided to hire a VPS, and when looking for a panel that fits with my visual expectations found the i-MSCP, and I really like. I'm a small web developer, :), I'm moving very fast in the field of application development, and seen it be feasible to support the community with the development of an application for the i-MSCP.

I'm in the development stage to mount a hosting company, and would like to use this instead of the panel Cpanel, I give my congratulations to all contributors, developers and ideologist of the i-MSCP,

Thank you for this great gift

Sorry, if you do not understand or misinterpret my words, I'm using Google translator,.

Edited once, last by sarumanice ().

• Hi...
    Your request sounds good and i'm delighted about this, but can you explain me your second thread:
    http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…ript-a-little-help-please

You ask about basics of this panel

excuse me, I am ashamed Blush I do not know much about this Undecided,,

and now you want to develop for i-MSCP?

Don't be annoyed, but that is very strange for me!

• +1000. More.. it's part of PHP bases

Request rejected. Sorry

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Request rejected. Sorry

sarumanice,
    Remember, this doesn't stop you from looking at tickets and making github pull requests that solve tickets. It means we don't think you're ready for developer status in the project. If you do github pull requests, we will be able to comment on your changes as you go, and see your work. If your work reaches the quality point of a project developer, we may re-consider your request later.

As for Google Translate, if you're wanting to contribute, I highly suggest at least getting a rudimentary handle of English. If you do make it to developer eventually, sometimes our conversations are rapid and using Google Translate will not be fast enough to keep up.

At this time,
    I agree with nuxwin, you're not ready.

• Thanks for the opportunity, but I referred to do not know much php, but yes application development, for example:

I am currently developing an application for the i-MSCP

better, I end the application and then I respond, so see my work: D

- sorry if I said something I did not understand, I am translating my text with google translator

• @sarumanice

You have been banned several time. We do no want see you here. And please, stop to lie. We have many tools to detect your lies. You are not from España but from Peru (Perú since you are talking espagnol).

- Your IP (even if you are using a proxy)
    - Your way to write and talk

It's maybe time to go away, no?

c0urier: Should we ban the Peru :D

History:

http://forum.i-mscp.net/User-danielpz
    http://forum.i-mscp.net/User-dpzwebs
    and maybe other...

http://www.infosniper.net/inde…1&map_type=1&zoom_level=7

http://forum.i-mscp.net/admin/…sers&action=edit&uid=1213

ip: sarumanice
    Registration IP: 181.64.64.177 Last Known IP: 190.117.138.253

• I'm very sorry friend, can you give me the opportunity to collaborate?, remind me to send a collaboration?, I'm friendly man! : D

• I'm very sorry friend, can you give me the opportunity to collaborate?, remind me to send a collaboration?, I'm friendly man! : D

This is a joke I hope? You can not insult the members of our team, and after, hoping "colaborate" with us ...

c0urier
    gOOvER

Should we ban the Peru for a while?

• This is a joke I hope? You can not insult the members of our team, and after, hoping "colaborate" with us ...

c0urier
    gOOvER

Should we ban the Peru for a while?

do not insult,

What I did was respond all questions in front

Ie,,, for example, I posting a question on the forum, and I always answer "that imscp version?, Which version of linux?, What version of PHP?" Then when I try to solve a problem quickly and I see these answers, as I am frustrated by answering things, which I posted in other threads, and also what I have said in my profile, and also add as a signature to my user, then, you would not mind that ?

besides, my writing and speaking is misinterpreted when translated, since we have a way of speaking different from yours, for example, send a support ticket to a future rprovider ,and they responded me ugly way, then ask them "because I respond well?", and was told that I had responded poorly, but so is his speech, they were in the USA, and since I'm from another country, then I'm wrong, you know??