Mehrere Fragen

• Reseller assignement und Customers assignement unter der Benutzerverwaltung als Administrator.
    Der Forenlink im Menü oben (fehlt als Admin, Reseller und Kunde).
    Manage Orders als Reseller fehlt komplett.

Habe gerade gesehen, dass die Demo eine andere BuildID hat aber dennoch sollten die Links ja da sein oder sind die dynamisch ans System angepasst?
    Also zum Beispiel durch eine Vorgabe: Wenn xxx dann Link so und so?

Mir ist auch aufgefallen, dass wenn ich ein Account bearbeite und als Beispiel die Logindaten ändere und diese per EMail neu verschicken lasse kann ich das Template der Mail nicht bearbeiten. Alle anderen Mails kann ich vorher bearbeiten.

Gibt es einen Bereich wo man "Fehler" melden kann? Mir würde nur der Suggestion-Bereich einfallen, aber keine Ahnung ob der dafür nun gedacht ist.^^

Ich möchte nicht nerven oder aufdringlich erscheinen, sind halt nur paar mehr Fragen, sorry. :D

Edit: Wenn man eine Subdomain als Weiterleitung eingerichtet hat und man die nachträglich als Subdomaine ändern will bekommt man diesen Fehler:

Code
    1. /client/subdomain_edit.php?id=28&type=dmn

mit dem Hinweis Error 400 Bad request.

• Ich habe Grundkenntnisse im Linuxbereich, ich frage hier auch nichts zu Linux sondern zum Panel. Zudem, wenn ich keine Grundkenntnisse (schwammiger Begriff) hätte würde ich ganz andere Fragen stellen.
    Weil in der einen Datei zwei Einträge fehlten heißt es noch lange nicht das ich null Plan habe, jede Kuh war mal ein Kalb ... denkt da mal bitte dran. ;)
    Und FQDNs sind Plattformübergreifend, ich hatte einfach nur vergessen das der www. Part nicht dazu gehört.

Inzwischen wurden auch drei Posts einfach mal gekonnt nur halb oder gar nicht beantwortet und dafür lieber auf etwas anderes gezielt, sollte so auch nicht sein. -_-
    Ich will dich und die anderen damit nicht angreifen (da ich Respekt dafür habe was ihr hier geschaffen habt), ist aber nun mal auch ein Kritikpunkt den du dir/euch dann leider auch anhören musst. ;(

Wie dem auch sei ich will mich nicht streiten sondern einfach nur das Panel nutzen können. :) Edit: Was ja auch klappt, nur halb paar kleinere Dinge nicht. Wenn ich damit hier falsch bin, sag mir einfach bitte wo ich mich hinwenden soll. =)

Zu den Link geschichten "Reseller assignement und Customers assignement unter der Benutzerverwaltung als Administrator." fehlten weil nur ein Reseller und ein Admin angelegt waren. Der Forum-Link, keine Ahnung ob dies einfach nur eingesetzt wurde für die Demoversion oder ob ich etwas an der Panelkonfiguration übersehen habe aber das Manage Orders als Reseller habe ich trotzdem noch nicht bekommen können, also den Link.

• Hello ;

I'll pass over the stanza where you're crying because some of my friends say that you should learn more about linux :P

About the i-MSCP questions (exclusively)

Indeed, if only one reseller is created, the interface, which allow to reassign customers to another reseller is hidden. It's expected because this doesn't make any sense to show this interface if only one reseller is created. Once you have two resellers or more, you can see this interface.

About the link issue (bad request error message), can you please translate that part in English because I'm not sure to understand the whole thing. Same for the mail template part... ;)

Thanks you.

BTW: We are not here to annoy you but sometime, our life is really hard and we see so much noobs that ask for stupid things that we get tired to explain the same things again and again.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• About the part which you passed, I complained not cried. There's a difference. :P :D
    But anyways, thanks for your answer.

First the error 400 bad request thingy:
    I created a subdomain and used the function redirect during the creation. Later I decided to disable the redirection and wanted to create a real subdomain (without deleting it). During this change from a redirect subdomain to a "real" subdomain I got this error code: /client/subdomain_edit.php?id=28&type=dmn with the notice error 400 bad request.

The second thing:
    If I create an account, as an example a customer account then imscp will send the login data and a link to the panel (via mail). You can edit that template (welcome and password lost mails). If you edit the customer again and you hit the flag resend (or just send?) new login data then the system sends a new mail with a default text. I searched the whole panel for that template but haven't found it. Welcome mail = editable, lost password = editable but send new login data = not editable since there isn't a template for it which you could edit.

I hope you understand that. :S

PS.: I know that noobish question are annoying as hell, especially if you need to read them every felt day. But maybe you should create some stickies (important topics) with HowTos/etc.. :)

• First the error 400 bad request thingy:
    I created a subdomain and used the function redirect during the creation. Later I decided to disable the redirection and wanted to create a real subdomain (without deleting it). During this change from a redirect subdomain to a "real" subdomain I got this error code: /client/subdomain_edit.php?id=28&type=dmn with the notice error 400 bad request.

I confirm that bug and I'll fix it now. See http://trac.i-mscp.net/ticket/932

The second thing:
    If I create an account, as an example a customer account then imscp will send the login data and a link to the panel (via mail). You can edit that template (welcome and password lost mails). If you edit the customer again and you hit the flag resend (or just send?) new login data then the system sends a new mail with a default text. I searched the whole panel for that template but haven't found it. Welcome mail = editable, lost password = editable but send new login data = not editable since there isn't a template for it which you could edit.

I confirm too but it's not a bug. In fact, the template used here is the same used for the the welcome message. I'll add a separated template ASAP.

Thanks you for your reports. ;)

• Issue #932 should be fixed in last Git Master. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…782a0ee4e0aa89f79d61485cb

• Ich update noch mal den Server mit dem neusten master, mal sehen ob es klappt.
    Weil der apache will trotz fcgi/fastgi und per domains keine eigenen php umgebungen für domains anlegen und mail problem (s.o.). :(

English:
    Thanks for the fixes, just need to update my imscp now. :D :S

Just one little "problem" is left now. I using postgrey and policyd-weight + mail checks which got recommended during the imscp installation (which could reject some mails, can't remember that name anymore sorry). I wrote exclusions for the domains which I want to receive mails from. Everything is working fine except one thing. I created a mail account which is the mail from my imscp installation too and activated mail forwarding to one of my personal gmails (log receiving). Some mails getting forwarded but some getting into the mailqueue and some don't get forwarded at all. Tried to disable postgrey and policyd-weight but that didn't changed a thing (of course I restarted the services). :-/

• The forward feature works. Anyway, log log log