Please help, I've been waiting for several days ....! (no settings take effect)

• Any configuration that performed within the panel as for example, A record, or create an email, or a subdomain, there is always "in progress" and it never ends ... what should I do?!

I have several things I sending to, send to, 10 emails, 3 subdomains and multiple A records, it's been three days ago ...

already try to reconfigure the i-MSCP but me many problems arise ... and I can not do it ..., as well as restart the apache, the bind, and to the MySQL server, and nothing works!!

please help!

Edited once, last by alexhemingway ().

• Which OS you are using?
    Which i-MSCP version you are using?

Activate the DEBUG in the /etc/imscp/imscp.conf and start the requestmanager in your ssh session

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr

Then post your logfile of the requestmanager

Code
    1. /var/log/imscp/imscp-rqst-mngr.log

Remove any password inside the log

• thanks for your answer , Debub change = 0 to debug = 1

when I put the code

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr

I get this

Code
    1. [ ERROR ]iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code is 2!root@server1:~#

what's in, var/log/imscp/imscp-rqst-mngr.log, is this

my version of i-MSCP and my OS, is in my signature: D

• Did you change the mysql root password after i-MSCP installation?

no, I never changed the password of MySQL

• Hello ;

It's is possible to have teamviewer session?

Thanks you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• It's is possible to have teamviewer session?

Thanks you for using i-MSCP

Thank you very much for the proposition, but I chose to reinstall the VPS, before you back up all domains lod had more emails each ... I am currently installing all over again ...

But I arose a question, I think that was the problem to choose the PHP 5.3 and fastcgi, and I wonder, because there are to choose between php 5.1 and php 5.3?, It would be better to just have the 5.3, being the most current?

thanks

• Thank you very much for the proposition, but I chose to reinstall the VPS, before you back up all domains lod had more emails each ... I am currently installing all over again ...

But I arose a question, I think that was the problem to choose the PHP 5.3 and fastcgi, and I wonder, because there are to choose between php 5.1 and php 5.3?, It would be better to just have the 5.3, being the most current?

thanks

Hello ;

i-MSCP is only compatible with php5.3.2 and newest versions.

We check that requirement during installation so.

[code=php]
    $self->{'programs'} = {
    'php' => { 'version' => "$main::imscpConfig{'CMD_PHP'} -v", 'regexp' => 'PHP ([\d.]+)', 'minversion' => '5.3.2' },
    'perl' => { 'version' => "$main::imscpConfig{'CMD_PERL'} -v", 'regexp' => 'v([\d.]+)', 'minversion' => '5.10.1' }
    };
    [/php]

Next time please, ask me before reinstall because now, we cannot be sure about a possible bug.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Next time please, ask me before reinstall because now, we cannot be sure about a possible bug.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

I had this problem for several days, and could not reach a concrete solution, published several posts, here:

http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…-a-problem-with-my-emails

and this too, but, I resolved alone:

http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…lem-with-the-MySQL-server

I tell you what happened;

First, I chose a name to enter the control panel was this;

panel.mydomain.com

Then change it with the command

perl imscp-autoinstall -dsr

to

panel.server1.mydomain.com

And I had set to "FastCGI", and PHP 5.5, but had problems .. spent a few days and I reconfigured so that again, and it changes to "fcgi" and wanted to change it to "php 5.1", as I had suggested the "moderator" "kurgans" in this thread

http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…on-el-PHP-o-no-s%C3%A9-xD

but I came out all wrong, and restart my VPS, and I shut the MySQL server, so I went back to lifting, and subtract services, "apache" and "bind", and there began the problems, then recently when I could not do anything, I opened this thread ... and waited .... but as I had to solve the problem quickly, I decided to reinstall the VPS, and that's all

Thanks for your interest in helping me, if I have a problem, I will send a private message to you directly,

thanks