How to install SSL certificate

• Hello everyone!

I have a problem, to be more exactly I don't know how to install a SSL certificate into the I-MSCP 1.1.0 rc2.3. The client provide me with a .pfx key. Searching the web, I have found the way to create .cer .key files based on the pfx. Now the problem is how to import them into the i-mscp. I have tried by copy/paste the content of the cer/key files but the status of domain is stuck into "Modification in progress" and by clicking the View Certificate under Domains, staus is Error:

What m I doing wrong and how can I activate SSL?

Thanks for the help!

• I'm getting the same thing. I clicked "View certificate" then pasted the info in and saved. The domain is stuck in "Modification in progress" and no SSL. Help?

• Perhaps you need an intermediate certificate. For example when using startssl certificates you need to copy the content of startssl_sub.class1.server.ca.pem into the last textbox.

• Perhaps you need an intermediate certificate. For example when using startssl certificates you need to copy the content of startssl_sub.class1.server.ca.pem into the last textbox.

Thanks for the reply.

Ok, I'm trying to get in there to look but the domain now shows "N/A" under SSL Certificates and "Modification in progress" under Status. I can no longer get to the form which allows me to paste in the certs. This is on a sub-domain, if it makes any difference.

• I can no longer get to the form which allows me to paste in the certs. This is on a sub-domain, if it makes any difference.

Go to the database and set the status of the subdomain and/or the certificate manually to 'ok'. Then you will be able to go to the menu again.

• Go to the database and set the status of the subdomain and/or the certificate manually to 'ok'. Then you will be able to go to the menu again.

Done.

It was the intermediate cert that I missed. Is there no error checking in place for that? I received a success message the first time.

Thanks for the help!

• Done.

It was the intermediate cert that I missed. Is there no error checking in place for that? I received a success message the first time.

Thanks for the help!

Hello ;

If you do not provide the *required* CA bundle, the Frontend will not complain. We will improve this in near future.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206