Setting up SSL for Domain

• I purchased a Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate today and went to "Manage domain" and clicked "View Certificates" next to the domain I wanted to assign the SSL Cert and pasted the AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt, domain_ext.crt, and PositiveSSLCA2.crt contents into the fields and no matter what combination I try I keep getting a "Invalid key or password." error message. I'm hoping someone can give me some tips on how to get this working.

Edited once, last by fortney7 ().

• I purchased a Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate today and went to "Manage domain" and clicked "View Certificates" next to the domain I wanted to assign the SSL Cert and pasted the AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt, domain_ext.crt, and PositiveSSLCA2.crt contents into the fields and no matter what combination I try I keep getting a "Invalid key or password." error message. I'm hoping someone can give me some tips on how to get this working.

Note: There is no password associated with the SSL Certificate.

Hello ;

What is the i-MSCP version you are using? What distro, codename?

Both AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt and PositiveSSLCA2.crt are intermediate certificate (CA cert)? If yes, try to cat them in a single file and copy the resulting content of the file in the Intermediate certificate field. Then, copy the domain_ext.crt file content into the certificate field. Do same for the file containing your private key in the appropriate field (Certificate key) (you do not talk about that file here). Do not push any password if you do not have one.

The private key is the one you used to generate your certificate request.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• UPDATE:
    Issue has been resolved - I was trying to use all 3 .crt's in each text box which was wrong. Thank you Nuxwin for the direction. Here is the order in case someone has the same issue in the future:

Certificate Key (the 1st text box): Paste the private server key (generated when you create your CSR key)
    Certificate (the 2nd text box): Paste the Domain.crt contents here
    Intermediar certificate (the 3rd text box): Paste the CA certificate here in my case it was the PositiveSSLCA2.crt first then the AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt (both go in the same text box).

Edited once, last by fortney7 ().

• This is great. ;) I like such happy end. :D

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().