adding Domain alias problem

• Hi Laurent,
    I'd now upgraded my VM to the latest master and the problem with deletiion is solved.
    As i read did you changed something that a reseller can't add a alias if the customer hast the value "-1"...
    Since this change on my vm is only 1 customer available to add him an alias.
    I'd 3 demo customer added and all have more than 1 alias as value, but only one domain (SQL Query aliasname ASC) will appear in the selection.

Sascha

• Hi Laurent,
    I'd now upgraded my VM to the latest master and the problem with deletiion is solved.

Great. The 500 errors problem is normally fixed too.

As i read did you changed something that a reseller can't add a alias if the customer hast the value "-1"...
    Since this change on my vm is only 1 customer available to add him an alias.
    I'd 3 demo customer added and all have more than 1 alias as value, but only one domain (SQL Query aliasname ASC) will appear in the selection.

Sascha

Well, no. The reseller still able to add alias for its customers even if they have limit set to -1. In fact, the reseller can add any domain alias he want by respect of his own limit of course.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Great. The 500 errors problem is normally fixed too.

Only the full deletion was fixed... The other problem with the 500er (Joomla) i should need to test

Well, no. The reseller still able to add alias for its customers even if they have limit set to -1. In fact, the reseller can add any domain alias he want by respect of his own limit of course.

Sorry... That i'd missunderstood... But have a look on the select field if there are more than one customer of the reseller.. In my installation appears only one customer, but the reseller has three and all customers are allowed to have aliases.
    Before i'd upgraded all customers are listed

• Ah ok. I'll fix. Please, test for 500 error (including when you create index.php file, then add alias). It's normally fixed.

Thanks for your great help.

• I wait for the fix for this issue, then i will test it..
    Thanks Laurent.

Of course :D

Should be fixed in last master. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…740f369391210298330c6ecb6

Thanks you ;)