Slow ftp connection

• Hi there,
    I have a little problem. I use i-mscp and I can connect to FTP very slow. After connection I can use fast upload or download speed, but it's looking long time for FTP. How, where should I optimize it?

• Hi there,
    I have a little problem. I use i-mscp and I can connect to FTP very slow. After connection I can use fast upload or download speed, but it's looking long time for FTP. How, where should I optimize it?

Hello ;

The problem you mention is know and has been fixed in our development branch (git master). We are now in a stabilization period. The next i-MSCP version will be release in few days.

To resume you can either wait little or fix this problem temporarely on your current i-MSCP installation by removing the following line in your /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf file:

Code
    1. Include /etc/proftpd/root_domain.conf
    2. Include /etc/proftpd/imscp/*

Note: Depending on the i-MSCP version you are currently using, the first line can be missing.

Once you removed these lines, you must restart proftpd. You must note that by removing these lines, the Web folders of your customers will not longer be protected against deletion/renaming.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I had noticed that you have to restart your entire server, restart of proftpd didn't solves the problem, after deleting this line.

Only in some context... Anyway, you can always use kill.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206