Stabilization Period - Discussions

• That's what I meant!

Why you want such option?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• This is the only option to work outside shop platform such as istore.pl or redcart.pl, but the e-mail traffic was handled by my server.

• This is the only option to work outside shop platform such as istore.pl or redcart.pl, but the e-mail traffic was handled by my server.

Explain better please. ;)

• I think i can try explain that too.

there are onlineshop plattforms, where a customer doesnt just download a shop script to install it on his own hosting, but its just a rented shop hosted on shop providers server, they have apache virtual host for your domain, so you set your domain IN A record to IP of this shop server.

@alex_joe:
    do you use your i-MSCP server as DNS servers? domains that need a custom IN A record, you could setup DNS servers of your domainregistrar, then set there IN A shopIP and IN MX yourServerHostname. this way you would get exactly what you need.

• Hello ;

Ok, I understand now.

flames To resume, he want be able to edit DNS records as set by i-MSCP...

• Nuxwin, yes ;)

xister, amazon webshop, 1and1 webshop and many others have a webshop url that looks like userid.shop-provider.tld, so there you can redirect (or use an oldschool iframe to wrap directly into website). but not all rented shop providers have such feature, there are some popular providers that need IN A or IN CNAME record, they cant recognize referrer from which domain you access the server (silly, i know)

but its offtopic here anyway, so one last thing, alex_joe, there is already a ticket with that feature request in 1.2.0. until that feature is available, you can use one of those methods above.

• The ticket #758 is relevant to the upgrade from earlier releases too, it seems to be a typo that breaks the update.