Problem while migration from ispcp 1.0.7 => imscp 1.0.4 beta 4

• Hi...
    On a server (Debian Squeeze) is ispcp 1.0.7 installed..
    Now i want to migrate to i-mscp...

I downloaded the i-mscp 1.0.4 beta 4
    At first i unpack the package . After this i installed the requiered Dist packages

Code
    1. aptitude install $(cat ./docs/Debian/debian-packages-`lsb_release -cs`)

Now i started the migration script

Code
    1. /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/engine/setup/imscp-migrate-from-ispcp

I got this

Code
    1. /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/engine/setup/imscp-migrate-from-ispcp
    2. [ERROR] Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf at /usr/share/perl/5.10/Log/Message.pm line 410
    3. Log::Message::store('Log::Message=HASH(0xcec8b0)', 'message', 'Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf', 'tag', 'FATAL ERROR', 'level', 'cluck') called at /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Debug.pm line 105
    4. iMSCP::Debug::fatal('Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf', 1) called at /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Config.pm line 68
    5. iMSCP::Config::_loadConfig('iMSCP::Config=HASH(0x12e8548)') called at /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Config.pm line 53
    6. iMSCP::Config::TIEHASH('iMSCP::Config', 'fileName', '/etc/imscp/imscp.conf') called at /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Boot.pm line 52
    7. iMSCP::Boot::init('iMSCP::Boot=HASH(0x12e82a8)', 'HASH(0x12e8338)') called at /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/engine/setup/imscp-migrate-from-ispcp line 43 at Tue Aug 9 11:09:21 2011
    8. [FATAL ERROR] Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf

Edited once, last by TheCry ().

• i think that you must execute the /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/imscp-autoinstall script. See the installation process in the /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/docs/Debian/INSTALL

i-MSCP: GIT 1.5.3-maintenance branch

Edited once, last by Kika ().

• i think that you must execute the /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/imscp-autoinstall script. See the installation process in the /usr/src/i-mscp-1.0.1.4/docs/Debian/INSTALL

In the Beta 4 doesn't exist a imscp-autoinstall script... This is in the actual trunk.

And at first i should use the migration script

Edited once, last by TheCry ().

• Nope.
    First thing to do is build (imscp-build).
    Next copy files from /tmp/imscp.* into /.
    Go to /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/ and rum migration
    Autobuild feature will be available from beta 5.

• Np. You can use trunk, but I was in hurry and did not have time to write.
    How to do:
    Start autoinstaller. When prompt for setup section answer no. All files remain in /tmp/imscp
    copy /tmp/imscp/* into /
    Go to /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/ and run migration.
    Next run setup.

• I can confirm that the migration works just great.