I have overloaded the server, why?

• hello friends, I have a dilemma rather rare, day before yesterday I had my server with 223 mb of ram free, and only today I have 8 MB of free RAM, and I have not made any change in these days, I have not added web any more, nor have I removed anything ...,,

That could be what is causing the overload on my server?

I leave the report of "ps aux"

please help!, all actions performed as deleting a domain, or suspend a domain, etc., it takes way too, and it does the I-MSCP, I guess that is overloading ... : (

Note: I have the plan "starter" of intovps, http://www.intovps.com/plans.html

[size=medium]Update!!!:[/size]

I have all my website stop:

and this is my memori ram:

this memory usage normal?

Edited once, last by danielpz ().

• imscp-Version, Distro..?

s.o: Debian 6 squeeze 32bits
    i-MSCP Git Master , Build 20130107, Codename: Eagle

• s.o: Debian 6 squeeze 32bits
    i-MSCP Git Master , Build 20130107, Codename: Eagle

Hello ;

The information you are providing are not sufficient.

7.3 Mib free doesn't necessarily mean that you lack of memory. You must provide us the result of the following command :

Code
    1. $ free -m

For instance, on my server, I can see

Code
    1. nuxwin@dev:~$ free -m
    2. total used free shared buffers cached
    3. Mem: 7881 7530 350 0 282 3221
    4. -/+ buffers/cache: 4026 3854
    5. Swap: 15623 6 15617
    6. nuxwin@dev:~$

Here, 350 Mo free doesn't mean that I have only 350 Mo free. You must take the cached memory value too. So here, I've 3854 Mo free in reality.

For the rest, you must provide us the logs.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Are you still running the download script as you've posted in another thread?

If yes, it could be using a lot of memory to spawned PHP processes to handle downloads/uploads.
    An advice, if you are going to run a download site, use a dedicated server.

No!, as no one responded on the other thread just remove the discharge system

Thank you for answering ..

• this is already way too weird, I changed all my domains DNS to point to my shared hosting "Godaddy", now you are not on my VPS (which has the i-MSCP installed), and yet, this overloaded .. it only remains free 7mb .... why? ... do not know!!, please help!

free- m

Code
    1. total used free shared buffers cached
    2. Mem: 1024 1019 4 0 0 0
    3. -/+ buffers/cache: 1019 4
    4. Swap: 0 0 0
  • Hello ;

You take us for gods? How do you think we can give you an explanation if you doesn't provide more information?

If you want get any help from our side, provide more information. In you last free -m, I see 1019 MiB available...

What is the result of the following command (when the free memory is less than 10 MiB) ?

Code
    1. # ps aux | awk '{print $2, $4, $11}' | sort -k2r | head -n 10

BTW. running several services (HTTP, PHP, MAIL..) on a vps, which has only 1024 MiB RAM and no swap is a crazy thing...

Thanks.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sorry I paste the text bad, this is the img:

This is my control panel of my VPS..

I have 512 RAM and swap 512 too

in this link - http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=about:system, said ; minimum 512 RAM

note: transferred all my sites to my godaddy hosting and still is overloaded: (

note 2: for me Nuxwin you are a God!, xDDD!!!