php 7.1 malfunction (php service not responding)

• Hi, I haven't been here for a long time but now I have a problem with my server and I need a little help.

Suddenly the php service stops working (php service not responding) and the websites shows an 503 error. I have checked the php logs and it shows nothing, also I have checked the domain error logs and it only shows some warnings.

Restarting the service it works again (systemctl restart php7.1-fpm.service)

I need help to know where to look or how I can find the script that makes the php stop working.

Logs checked:

var/log/apache2/domain.com/error.log

var/log/php7.1-fpm.log

var/log/syslog

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Victor

My server

RAM: 4GB

CPU: 2

S.O.: Debian 9.13

Panel Version = 1.5.3

Build = 2018120800 - CodeName = Ennio Morricone

PHP_SERVER = php7.1

PHP mod = php-fpm

SQL_SERVER = mysql_5.7

• Victor buenas

.. mucho tiempo

Eso es que seguramente al usar al switcher de php y borrar algun dominio este no se ha eliminado de la parte de apache ..

bastara con que hagas

/etc/init.d/php7.1-fpm status

De forma puedas averigurar quien se ha quedado ahi en la config y puedas borrarlo manualmente.

S2

----------------

Victor good morning

.. a lot of time

I think that surely when you use the php switcher and delete a domain this has not been removed from the apache part ...

You just need to do

/etc/init.d/php7.1-fpm status

So you can find out who is still there in the config and you can delete it manually.

S2

• check /etc/php/7.1/fpm/pool.d/* for orphaned domain config files and delete them, then restart the service

• Estimado Antonio buenos días, muchas gracias por tu pronta respuesta, un agrado saber que aún continuas por aquí ayudando con tu conocimiento y tu disponibilidad, lo mismo que fulltit.

Efectivamente se había quedado parte de un dominio que había eliminado y ambas soluciones me ayudaron para revisar y resolver ese mismo día mi problema, ... solo que no había tenido el tiempo de agradecer su ayuda, muchísimas gracias a ambos.

Este panel no me ha dado ningún problema desde que lo tengo, solo que ahora con el avance en las versiones de PHP, el SSL y el cambio de S.O. (Debian en mi caso), se hace un poco difícil de continuar, pero de que es bueno, ... es bueno.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Antonio, good morning, thank you very much for your prompt response, it's nice to know that you're still here helping other with your knowledge and availability, the same as fulltit.

Indeed, part of a domain that I had deleted had remained and both solutions helped me to review and solve my problem that same day, ... only I had not had the time to thank you for your help, thank you both very much.

This panel hasn't given me any problems since I got it, only now with the advance in PHP versions, SSL and the change of OS. (Debian in my case), it has become a bit difficult to continue, but it's good, ... it's good.

thanks

Victor

Edited once, last by victor531 ().