Please help - update i-MSCP to run on new system

• Thanx DeltaLima

All theese points need to be included in the setup/upgrade script... I'll rather focus on the "new installation" part (since my own installation is that old that I move all the customers manually to a new host)... I hope I'll find some time... after a longer period of absence...

/J

• Thanks for this effort, I'll be testing it in debian 11 and commenting.

What plugins are still compatible in this reversion, especially payments.

CronJobs
    LetsEncrypt
    InstantSSH
    PhpSwitcher

I would like to try them, especially LetsEncrypt, although with some difficulty I can still manage with certbot

and PhpSwitcher ?

to a lesser extent Cronjobs ? and SSH ?

zanks

• Hi,

When I tried to update 1.5.3-2018120800 with Debian 10 to imscp-1.5.3-maintenance-joxi with:

Code
    1. ./imscp-autoinstall -dasr ssl

I received this error:

Code
    1. [ERROR] Servers::sqld::mysql::installer::_setupDatabase: PHP Warning: include(/var/www/imscp/gui/include/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/imscp/gui/include/imscp-lib.php on line 38
    2. PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/var/www/imscp/gui/include/../vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/imscp/gui/include/imscp-lib.php on line 38
    3. [ERROR] Class 'iMSCP\Application' not found taller Dialog─────────────────────────────────────────┐
    4. │ │
    5. Stack trace: │
    6. │ An unexpected error occurred during the following step: │
    7. #0 /var/www/imscp/gui/include/imscp-lib.php(41): {closure}() │
    8. #1 /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-update-db.php(31): require_once('/var/www/imscp/...') │
    9. #2 {main} │
    10. [ERROR] autoinstaller::Adapter::DebianAdapter::install: An error occurred while the installation steps
  • @lestatminiyo ATM i dont know what the installer options do exactly, i have to find out later when i have access to my imscp environment. maybe you are faster to tell what they are supposed to do?

What where your steps before you got this error? When i upgraded my imscp installation I had to disable all ssl certificates i added before to go through the upgrade process without an error.

• I found a bug in "imscp/gui/public/client/subdomain_edit.php" - when editing a subdomain alias (e.g. change to redirection in the panel, in my case) I got an server error

The column "subdomain_wildcard_alias" is mispelled on line 386, it has to be "subdomain_alias_wildcard_alias"

see the diff here: https://git.la10cy.net/DeltaLi…e74c5b47bb4ae9e11fb71ef90