LetsEncrypt - SSL certificate is not valid

• Delta04 if you did do anything from this manual: LetsEncrypt - SSL certificate is not valid

you have to revert changes you've made with 5th point. Otherwise you will get invalid SSL.

Then you have to do this: LetsEncrypt - SSL certificate is not valid

Then go to domain - Let's Encrypt and try to renew certificate. It should not be invalid anymore.

If you will still have problems, you have to get newer SSL certs within /usr/share/ca-certificates (for some reason I've got that issue on 1 out of 5 servers with Ubuntu 18.04) and put them there, then again do dpkg-reconfigure ca-certificates .

sgumbert probably they're set on Domain list as "Invalid", then you have to follow this what I've written in this post above.

Edited once, last by theqkash ().

• I still have this error when I try to activate the plugin.

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred:
    2. Plugin::LetsEncrypt::enable: Died at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/backend/LetsEncrypt.pm line 266.

PS: This is so weird. If I change the plugin status in the database to enabled and replace with NULL in the plugin error section, everyting is working. I can create new certificate, renew and all that.

Edited once, last by Delta04 ().

• You know Delta04 , we are working on obsolete software, everything might be a problem here. I guess that when you install this package it try to install something within old versions of certbot etc., and this might be an issue here. Anyway, you should consider moving I guess.

• I know, we try to keep the patient alive, but he is already a zombie. I'm affraid you are right, the end is near and we have to find another solution...

• Well, the end actually already passed, as software is not installable anymore. So if anything will went wrong and you'll have to reinstall whole i-MSCP, you're done.

Anyway, I'm happy that your issue has been fixed. :)

• theqkash thanks! That worked for me :thumbsup: