Problem with creating subdomains

• Hello friends, I have noticed that when I create a subdomain is not added, it is always in a state of creation in process.

Now the solution is that we run the debugger panel.
    After running the debugger change status to OK and work ok.

When installing the panel worked well I have several subdomains created, it only added <<DomainKey>>, not whether it will have a hand in the creation of subdomains.

Any suggestions to know the problem

Thanks

• Hello dear :

i-MSCP version ?
    Distro ?
    Codename ?

If you want allow me to process further investigation, feel free to provide me SSH access.

Cheers ;

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Soluction in spanish :)

http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…mas-eliminando-subdominio

• Not the same problem, the system deletes perfectly, does not create folders or anything to make the sql injection with toadd state and stays there.

Edited once, last by kurgans ().

• problems creating subdomain does not work: (

simply do not work and do not know what to do, by law there is no forum that q restart services but do not know how to do, would be so kind as to instruct me please

Greetings to all my forum friends

-----

Update 1: sorry, if I create the subdomain, but it takes me like 5 minutes to set up, and do not know why, but ... the subdomain created another folder called "htdocs", I want it to create the folder indicating that I put on the route, and direct work without creating the folder "htdocs", possible?,

Update 2: Oh noooo!!, Delete the subdomain and folder that was targeted had completely erased, with all my files :(:(:(

Edited once, last by danielpz ().

• Update 1: sorry, if I create the subdomain, but it takes me like 5 minutes to set up, and do not know why, but ... the subdomain created another folder called "htdocs", I want it to create the folder indicating that I put on the route, and direct work without creating the folder "htdocs", possible?,

Update 2: Oh noooo!!, Delete the subdomain and folder that was targeted had completely erased, with all my files :(:(:(

there is no one who can help me in my problem? : (

• At the moment there are some little problems with the folder-architecture. In the next release nuxwin will implement another way. Maybe with this release all your problems are history.

• At the moment there are some little problems with the folder-architecture. In the next release nuxwin will implement another way. Maybe with this release all your problems are history.

thanks for your answer, I'll have to do some configuration ..

• there is no one who can help me in my problem? : (

Hello ;

About the time spend to create the new subdomain, it's not normal but I can't provide a good answer without perform some checks/tests on your server.

About the route (I think you are talking about the mount point here), this doesn't works like you think. When creating a domain or subdomain, a dedicated root Web folder is created. Each Web folder comes with a few set of directories such as the htdocs directory, which is the documentRoot for serving your documents with Apache.

For instance, if you create the subdomain sub1.domain.tld with the following mount point:

/custom

you will get the following Web folder tree:

/var/www/virtual/domain.tld/custom
    /var/www/virtual/domain.tld/custom/cgi-bin
    /var/www/virtual/domain.tld/custom/htdocs
    /var/www/virtual/domain.tld/custom/phptmp

Once it's done, you must push you document in the htdocs directory using Ftp.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Thank you very much for your answer

I am very happy to found this panel aver that great, you better stop the operation of the beam as we planned ... aga talves in setting future, meanwhile, I will continue enjoying it as it is.

thanks