Php Switcher 8 - Sury - Separately - Lets Encrypt Errors

• Php Switcher - working fine

Except
    What would the process be for php8 and registering that correctly - it is supported?

perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/php_compiler.pl --register --packaged

this is the command used in the past to register installed versions - would that still work and just add the path?

Using of course the sury method and just registering the installed PHP version that is maintained via apt vs manually building updates.

-----
    Next Lets Encrypt

installed the update but have a few that are in an error state

An unexpected error occurred:

The client lacks sufficient authorization :: Certificate is expired

Please see the logfiles in /var/log/letsencrypt for more details. at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/backend/LetsEncrypt.pm line 896.

...propagated at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/backend/LetsEncrypt.pm line 899.

--------------

Admittedly I did not research the error more closely - not a major issue just yet - and expect its because I didn't update to the latest LE plugin in time for V2 to take effect.

---------

Deb 9CP

i-MSCP 1.5.3

Build: 2018120800

• viper_iii

Changed the title of the thread from “Php Switcher 8 - Sury - Lets Encrypt Errors” to “Php Switcher 8 - Sury - Separately - Lets Encrypt Errors”.
  • excellent point..

-----------

reviewing this:

LetsEncrypt plugin - Cannot revoke SSL certificate - Command died at line 896, propagated at line 899...

------------

So....

if that is an option I'd love to do that!

LE-Error.JPG

the only choice is force retry...

so domain overview > Manage SSL Cert > goes directly back to letsencrypt

LE-Error-02.JPG

I expect I'll need to somehow remove something via ssh to reset back to no ssl and start over...

• Open up MySQL and delete from letsencrypt table the line regarding your domain.

Using ssh, remove every single entry regarding letsencrypt and your domain with the following command:

Code
    1. certbot delete --cert-name example.com

Then normally activate letsencrypt for your domain