PHP-Switcher 5.02 PHP > 7.1 error libargon

• On Debian jessie, I-MSCP

i-MSCP 1.5.4

Build: 20180606

Codename: Ennio Morricone

newest PHP-Switcher new installed

I get the error "error while loading shared libraries: libargon2.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".

What could be done, that the switcher runs well?

On the other hand, one of the webs of my customers dosn't run anymore, it comes a 503-error...It could be a problem with php an WP...but till I installed phpswitcher it runs without problems

With change the php-version in the customer account it runs...

Edited once, last by hempelr ().

• Good evening

First please, make sure that you system is up-to-date: apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade

Please rebuild and register all PHP versions as follows:

Code
    1. # rm -Rf /opt/phpswitcher /usr/local/src/phpswitcher
    2. # perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpCompiler/php_compiler.pl --verbose --register 5.6 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4

This should, for each PHP version:

1. Download the PHP sources
    2. Compile the PHP version
    3. Install the PHP version
    4. Build and install the PHP runtime dependency package

This should, for all compiled PHP versions

1. Register the PHP versions into the PhpSwitcher plugin (or update them)

Note that the compiled PHP version that matches with the system default PHP version, as selected while i-MSCP setup will be automatically discarded (expected). You cannot have two PHP version with the same MAJOR.MINOR version.

And please, check you /etc/apt/preferences.d directory. You shouldn't have any APT preference set other than those set by i-MSCP core, that is, those from the /etc/apt/preferences.d/imscp file.

BTW: The i-MSCP 1.5.4 version has never been released. The plugin hasn't been tested with it... If you don't figure out alone with the above procedure, you'll have to give us access to the server for investigation.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• After upgrading php-switcher to 5.03 and doing the recommendet steps above after runnig the perl-Task no one of the former running versions is active - the error is the same...

@ Nuxwin:
    Btw, the i-mscp version on the server was updated from yourself on June last year...
    Any Ideas to solve the problem?

The complete error-message here:

Code
    1. Couldn't get PHP version through the '/opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.2/bin/php-cgi' executable: /opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.2/bin/php-cgi: error while loading shared libraries: libargon2.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It's the same for all versions above 7.1, and the 5.3 now is not more avalable...

Btw - in the commandline above are a typo, the complete path to the perl-scrip is on my i-mscp-version

Code
    1. /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler
  • hempelr

I'm now working on your server. I stay you informed.

• hempelr

Problem fixed. Somehow, you disabled the Ondrej Sury repository. This explain why the PHP runtime dependency packages were not installed, leading to unability to register the various PHP versions.

Thread closed.

• Nuxwin

Added the Label solved
  • Nuxwin

Closed the thread.