Maybe if it's interesting:
The imscp-Installation is very old ( I think 2-3 years) and has been updated whenever there was a new version.
phpswitcher was working well before the update, compiling was no problem even after the update, no errors. But when I tried to install or enable several mods there were many errors for missing packages, even php-intl wasn't working out of the box, and I guess that's not the usual behavior I were able to detect the missing packages except the one for imagick with php7.3 . there were missing packages for all the new installed versions php 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 . I haven't tested 7.4 yet.
Just in case, as I use PHPSwitcher (5.0.2) and also running on Debian 9.11:Code
- root@:# apt-cache search imscp
- imscp-psw-php7.1-runtime-dependencies - Runtime dependencies for PHP 7.1
- imscp-psw-php5.6-runtime-dependencies - Runtime dependencies for PHP 5.6
- imscp-psw-php7.4-runtime-dependencies - Runtime dependencies for PHP 7.4
- imscp-psw-php7.3-runtime-dependencies - Runtime dependencies for PHP 7.3
- imscp-psw-php7.2-runtime-dependencies - Runtime dependencies for PHP 7.2
- imscp-psw-php7.0-runtime-dependencies - Runtime dependencies for PHP 7.0
- imscp-psw-php5.3-runtime-dependencies - Runtime dependencies for PHP 5.3
I did have all installed on my system.Code
- root@:# apt-cache show imscp-psw-php7.3-runtime-dependencies
- Package: imscp-psw-php7.3-runtime-dependencies
- Status: install ok installed
- Priority: optional
- Section: extra
- Installed-Size: 11
- Maintainer: Laurent Declercq <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Architecture: all
- Multi-Arch: foreign
- Version: 1.0
- Depends: libc6 (>= 2.15), libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0), libmagic1, mime-support, tzdata, libffi6, libargon2-1 (>= 0~20171227) | libargon2-0 (>= 0~20161029), libpcre3 (>= 2:8.41), libpcre2-8-0 (>= 10.33), libsodium23 (>= 1.0.14), zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4), libapparmor1 (>= 2.7.0~beta1+bzr1772), libsystemd0, autoconf (>= 2.63), automake (>= 1.11), libpcre3-dev (>= 2:8.35), libpcre2-dev (>= 10.30), librecode0 (>= 3.6), libssl-dev, libxml2 (>= 2.9.0), libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.25), libbz2-1.0, libcurl4 (>= 7.56.1) | libcurl3 (>= 7.44.0), libdb5.3, liblmdb0 (>= 0.9.7), libqdbm14 (>= 1.8.74), libenchant1c2a (>= 1.6.0), libgmp10, libc-client2007e, libcomerr2 (>= 1.01), libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2), libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2), libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2), libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1), libfbclient2 (>= 126.96.36.199784~ReleaseCandidate1.ds2), libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0), libicu64 (>= 64.1~), libstdc++6 (>= 4.9), libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.25), libsasl2-2, libonig4 (>= 5.9.5), libodbc1 (>= 2.3.1), libpq5 (>= 9.3~), libaspell15 (>= 0.60.7~20110707), libbsd0 (>= 0.0), libedit2 (>= 3.1-20160903), libncurses5 (>= 6), libtinfo5 (>= 6), libsnmp30 (>= 5.7.3+dfsg-1.7+deb9u1~dfsg), libsqlite0 (>= 2.8.0), libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.14.0), libsybdb5 (>= 0.63), libtidy5deb1 (>= 1:5.2.0), libxmlrpc-epi0, libzip4 (>= 1.3.2), libgd3 (>= 2.1.1), snmp (>= 5.7)
- Description: Runtime dependencies for PHP 7.3
- This package provides the runtime dependencies for PHP 7.3,
- which has been built by the PHP compiler that comes with the i-MSCP
- PhpSwitcher plugin.
- It also provide the required development libraries and tools for
- compiling additional PHP modules.
- This package is a dependency package.
- Description-md5: 221ba76f72f797485d722b3cdaf65a45
Thank you for your feedback. That's much appreciated. So basically put, it seme that Sharko has done something wrong...
Please Sharko Update your i-MSCP version to latest version, then uninstall/reinstall the PhpSwitcher plugin and rebuit all PHP versions. The runtime dependencies package should be installed as part of the process. The missing packages are due to absence of the runtime dependency packages.
uhm, pleaso correct me if I'm wrong, but when apt-cache search imscp is not finding anything, that wouldn't help. Or should a installation add a new source to apt?
Please Sharko Update your i-MSCP version to latest version
my version is the latest stable version, or am I wrong?