uhm, pleaso correct me if I'm wrong, but when apt-cache search imscp is not finding anything, that wouldn't help. Or should a installation add a new source to apt?
Please Sharko Update your i-MSCP version to latest version
my version is the latest stable version, or am I wrong?
Maybe if it's interesting:
The imscp-Installation is very old ( I think 2-3 years) and has been updated whenever there was a new version.
phpswitcher was working well before the update, compiling was no problem even after the update, no errors. But when I tried to install or enable several mods there were many errors for missing packages, even php-intl wasn't working out of the box, and I guess that's not the usual behavior I were able to detect the missing packages except the one for imagick with php7.3 . there were missing packages for all the new installed versions php 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 . I haven't tested 7.4 yet.
The newest I think.
Version 5.0.2 (Build 2019093000)
Just in case:
OS: Debian GNU/Linux 9.11 (stretch) x86_64
Model: S1200RP ....................
Shell: zsh 5.3.1
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1271 v3 (8) @ 4.0GHz
Memory: 15756MB / 31912MB
I tried to install Imagemagick for php 7.3 with the phpswitcher Plugin. That's what I did:Code
- ✘ ⚡ root@s01 ~ /opt/phpswitcher/20191001/php7.3/bin/pecl install imagick
- In file included from /opt/phpswitcher/20191001/php7.3/include/php/ext/spl/spl_iterators.h:25:0,
- from /tmp/pear/temp/imagick/imagick.c:37:
- /opt/phpswitcher/20191001/php7.3/include/php/ext/pcre/php_pcre.h:27:19: fatal error: pcre2.h: No such file or directory
- #include "pcre2.h"
- compilation terminated.
- Makefile:206: recipe for target 'imagick.lo' failed
- make: *** [imagick.lo] Error 1
- ERROR: `make' failed
Does anybody have a solution? If you need more info about my System, just ask.