Clean installation Debian stretch fails with Mariadb 10.2.

• New installation of the panel in a clean system throws a dependency error in MariaDB 10.2, some of you have passed this error

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    mariadb-client-10.2 : Depends: mariadb-client-core-10.2 (>= 10.2.26+maria~stretch) but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

[ERROR] autoinstaller::Functions::build: An error occurred while performing build steps

Thnaks

• Try "apt-mark showhold" and then "apt-mark unhold package-name". Or try to "purge" and "autoremove" and reinstall after it. If that fails, try it with "aptitude".

And I am not sure, but I read something about not using the autoinstaller. But that might be fixed or misunderstood.

Have a nice day. :)

• Hello

Thanks for your interest...
    Currently I have tried all the options, which I know to manually install mariab-10.2 ... for some reason mariadb-10.2 has disappeared from debian / stretch, if I find packages for 10.1 currently installed, 10.3 and 10.4, but I had some problems installing them on the panel.

The only option was to put mariadb-10.1 or bring the mariadb-10.2 packages stored and installed on another server

This is why my post if someone has encountered this, and what possible solution has been able to give or know some repository where to take them, because even in their official repositories, it can be downloaded and installed.

https://downloads.mariadb.org/…irror=i3dnet&version=10.2

Thanks for everything