Let's Encrypt

• Hi,

since today we see this error message in the GUI. Anyone else with the same issue and a solution available?

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/sbin/certbot", line 7, in <module>
    from certbot.main import main
    File "/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/certbot/main.py", line 5, in <module>
    import logging.handlers
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 26, in <module> import sys, os, time, cStringIO, traceback, warnings, weakref, collections

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/weakref.py", line 14, in <module> from _weakref import ( ImportError: cannot import name _remove_dead_weakref at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/backend/LetsEncrypt.pm line 834.

Running with version

i-MSCP 1.5.3

Build: 20180516

Codename: Ennio Morricone

Br

Mr.X

• Hello Mr.X!

Please update to the latest I-MSCP Version https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…ases/tag/1.5.3-2018120800

And before: please read all Errata files and update informations - also, is your LE Plugin on latest version?

Otherwise we are not able to handle your support request.

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Hi FloRet88,

thanks for your quick reply. I know I am not on the latest version but will update in the next days.

Meanwhile I fixed the issue by executing

Code
    1. 1. apt install python-certbot-apache
    2. 2. certbot renew

and renew in the GUI at the end.

BR

Mr.X

• FloRet88

Closed the thread.
  • FloRet88

Added the Label unreproducible