PhpSwitcher plugin - Unknown column 'domain_name'

• check

There is surely something wrong with the PhpSwitcher plugin installation... It seem that the database schema is wrong for the PhpSwitcher plugin... So please, in order

1. Execute the following SQL queries

SQL
    1. # mysql
    2. > USE imscp;
    3. > DROP TABLE IF EXISTS php_switcher_version_admin;
    4. > DROP TABLE IF EXISTS php_switcher_version;
    5. > DELETE FROM plugin WHERE plugin_name = 'PhpSwitcher';
    6. > exit

2. Update the plugin list through the plugin management interface (admin side)

3. Reinstall the (latest) version of the PhpSwitcher plugin.

BTW: When you post on our forums, please follow our reporting rules: Reporting rules - Reminder because here, you have done all things bad:

1. Bad title for your thread.
    2. Wrong information given regarding the selected PHP version while installing i-MSCP, letting us think that you installed the development version. This resulted to time-lost for us.
    3. No information given regarding the PhpSwitcher plugin version you're using...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

Changed the title of the thread from “add user is stuck somehow” to “PhpSwitcher plugin - Unknown column 'domain_name'”.
  • well yeah my writing is bad not my language

but hey its reading aswell i think

i clearly stated :

"dont know if thats a develope version either just got it from here clicked on your link and downloaded it

then i followed the install instructions in the docs/debian and then i choose auto install

after that i get to choose what php version i want i choose 7.2"

i mean i didn't create this pannel and dont get me wrong i like it and i am thankfull for it. But you could also say:

you can not choose 7.2 only 7.1is in the automated installer

and ok no info about php switcher logical i downloaded the latest version.

anyway when i have the time i will completely reinstall everything again just to be shure i dont get any errors in the install of debain and I-mscp

wt nx mr lr snl