phptmp Leeren

• Hallo an alle

/var/www/virtual/meindomain/phptmp

ich habe da ein Problem mit einem Ordner phptmp, die ist so voll das ich da mit sftp garnicht mehr rein komme in den Ordner und die Session löschen kann.

Gibt es ein anderen weg das zu löschen bzw zu leeren?

Zum beispiel uber I-MSCP Contoll Panel?

Bitte dringend um Hilfe und bedanke mich im voraus

Gruß

BigBen

• BigBen

Changed the title of the thread from “pmtphp Leeren” to “phptmp Leeren”.

• Fully delete it and re-create it with correct ownership and permissions. You need first remove the immutable bit on the parent directory if any.

Shell-Script
    1. chattr -i /var/www/virtual/meindomain
    2. rm -r /var/www/virtual/meindomain/phptmp
    3. mkdir /var/www/virtual/meindomain/phptmp
    4. chown vuxxx:vuxxx /var/www/virtual/meindomain/phptmp
    5. chmod 0750 /var/www/virtual/meindomain/phptmp
    6. chattr +i /var/www/virtual/meindomain

Normally, sessions are automatically removed by PHP. It is a low traffic site?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

Added the Label question (answered)
  • Hello Nuxwin

Thank you for your help.

I have another question. The site of me is a dating site with about 5000 members.

But sessions are created every 2 seconds

What could be the reason. I had 1 billion entries

drwxr-x --- 2 vu2011 vu2011 1061183488 Jun 10 21:27 phptmp

that will not be deleted either.

• But sessions are created every 2 seconds

If the session ID are different, this can mean that your're victime of a DDOS attack, or that your site has a very high load (which I doubt). Nothing to do with i-MSCP. You're responsible to mitigate such thing yourself, either with the help of fail2ban (with proper configuration for such purpose), either by using a DDOS protection as provided by your ISP (if any)

Google is your best friend here, for instance: https://www.maketecheasier.com/fail2ban-protect-apache-ddos/

BTW: What's the PHP version set for that site, one from the PhpSwitcher plugin or the system default?

• Was on PHP standard. Have now switched to PHP 7.

How do I activate this DDOS protection in the isp

• How do I activate this DDOS protection in the isp

Not all ISP provide that feature, and when they do, that option is really expensive.

BTW: When I say, ISP, I mean "you internet service provider (or server provider if you prefer).

• I have seen in a few times and all the I have made this is here:

.XXXXXX.com_is_ios_device | b; 0: 0; .XXXXXX.com_language_of_user | s: 9: "ukrainian"; XXXXXX.com_visitor_city_user_id | i:. B | .XXXXXX.com_is_pwa_app 0; .XXXXXX.com_visitor_city_user_hash | i: 0;. XXXXXX.com_user_id | s: 0: "";. XXXXXX.com_is_ios | b: 0;

• Not i-MSCP related ;)

• BigBen

Du verstehst da was falsch, also was Nuxwin dir sagen sollte.

Der DDoS-Schutz wird entweder von deinem Server-Hoster bereit gestellt oder optional von einem anderen Dienstleister.

Also einfach mal das Support Team von deinem Hoster anfragen, ob die einen DDoS-Schutz anbieten.

Wenn du den Server selbst hostest, musst du dich an deinen Internetanbieter wenden oder einen Dienstleister beauftragen, dies für dich zu übernehmen.

Was sagt den die I-MSCP Server Statikstik (im Webpanel unter Statistik einsehbar)?

Wenn du die einfachste Lösung für das Problem mit dem Server haben willst, es ist ein Script zu schreiben was über cron automatisch ausgeführt wird (frei konfigurierbar).

Dort könntest du Nuxwin sein Vorschlag reinpacken und es von cron halt ausführen lassen.

Das löst aber nur das "Speicher"-Problem, nicht warum es dazu kommt.

Schon mal die log Dateien nachgeguckt?

Have a nice day. :)