i-MSCP WHMCS Module error

• Hello guys,

I'm facing a strange error upon a new customer creation using the WHMCS module.

I can't find no log in WHMCS or on i-MSCP Server. The only thing I have is the response in the WHMCS Module Queue:

Code
    1. i-MSCP (WHMCS): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '-1' at line 1

i-MSCP Server:

Debian 9 Stretch with default php 7.0 (with FPM) and MariaDB 10.1 using i-MSCP 1.5.3 (2018120800)

Additional Plugins: ClamAV, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, Postscreen, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, WHMCS

WHMCS Server:

Debian 9 Stretch with php 7.1 (with FPM) and MariaDB 10.1

WHMCS 7.7.1 General Release

i-MSCP Server has been recently upgraded from Jessie and php 5.6, to the specs written above.

Please could someone give me some hint on how I can debug the problem ?

There's no WHMCS log (I can see all the Others Plugin logs, but not for WHMCS).

I Can see the request incoming in i-MSCP when looking at /var/log/nginx/access.log

Code
    1. XXX.YYY.ZZZ.AAA - - [22/May/2019:16:46:08 +0200] "POST /whmcs HTTP/1.1" 200 200 "-" "i-MSCP (WHMCS)" "-"

But unfortunately no further informations.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Bye Kess.

• Good morning,

Check your orders on the WHMCS side. There is surely one without the required domain name which you need to delete first. We encoutered the same issue konzeptplus office.

When you setup a product that make use of the ImscpHosting module on the WHMCS side, you need make sure that a domain name will be required.

On the module side, we should add a check for that specific case instead of assuming that a domain is always passed-in (input data). This will be fixed in next WHMCS plugin version.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi Nuxwin

thx for your reply.

The domain name is a required field during registration, but the domain registration (real domain registration on a registrar) is not mandatory.

A customer could have an existing domain name, and he only needs the Hosting Plan.

Here's the order form, as you can see the domain name is present, but unfortunately the error is still there.

What kind of further information do you need in order to investigate ?

Thx a lot,

bye Kess.

Files

• kess

I don't need further details. I'll try to reproduce and provide a new version today.

• kess

If fact, can you give me the order details (provisioning part) ? Thank.

• Sorry Nuxwin, but at present I've canceled everything pending.

I had to generate the order and accept it without the automatic provision. I've than created the new domain manually using the i-MSCP interface.

• Nuxwin

Added the Label to be fixed