Let's Encrypt Renew wont work anymore

• Hi Laurent

I have some trouble with the latest version of Let's Encrypt on Debian 9.9.

The renew wont work anymore

I got this message in the status

if i run "perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/cronjobs/renew.pl -dv" i got this message on console

Code
    1. [WARN] (eval): Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/cronjobs/renew.pl line 63.

Regards

Sascha

• Ok... The first problem is fixex by installing the correct package

Code
    1. apt-get install libarray-diff-perl

I don't understand why this package is missing..

But the second mesage still appears con console

Code
    1. [WARN] (eval): Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/cronjobs/renew.pl line 63.
  • [WARN] (eval): Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/cronjobs/renew.pl line 63.

Good evening,

The version of your LE plugin (as showed in the plugin interface) is?

You could maybe show us the relevant line because it seem you're not really using latest LE plugin version. On my copy, there is not such addition (+)... The only addition (+) is done in the SQL query. Please post us the full content of the renew.pl script.

Regarding the package, it's surely because you use an old version of the LE plugin. in the CHANGELOG of the latest version (3.5.0), you can read:

Code
    1. Fixed: Required distribution packages are not installed while plugin installation (regression fix).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

Added the Label awaiting Information
  • Hi Laurent,

here is the content of the script

THe version ist 3.5.0

• THe version ist 3.5.0

No.

The code from the renew.pl script you showed above is not the one from the 3.5.0 version. Please upload the 3.5.0 version again.

Thec code should look as follows:

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Very strange Laurent.

I did give you the version from the panel in the plugin section. There was the vesrion 3.5.0

Now i'd uploaded the plugin again and the error does'nt appear anymore

Thank you

• TheCry

Set the Label from awaiting Information to not a bug
  • TheCry

Closed the thread.