Wrong value in PHP Switcher phpinfo

• Hi,

we have some customers for which we still need to provide php 5.6, and I realized shortly, that the information shown in the i-MSCP WebUI (Domains -> PHP Switcher -> Show phpinfo) differs from what is shown in the php.ini configuration file, as well as a manually executed phpinfo().

In /opt/phpswitcher/20180301/php5.6/etc/php-fpm.d/subdomain.domain.tld I have the following settings (all set using the WebUI). I manually removed phpinfo from the disabled functions to be able to compare phpinfo output.

Code
    1. php_admin_value[post_max_size] = 96M
    2. php_admin_value[upload_max_filesize] = 96M
    3. php_admin_value[disable_functions] = exec,passthru,popen,proc_open,show_source,shell,shell_exec,symlink,system

After changing the disabled_functions value, I restarted psw5.6-fpm.service.

When I open the phpinfo in the WebUI (Domains -> PHP Switcher -> Show phpinfo) it shows a post_max_size = 8M and upload_max_filesize = 2M (see Screenshot 1), while an info.php in the Webroot shows 96M as expected (Screenshot 2).

Is there a misunderstanding from my side?

I'm running the latest release of i-MSCP (1.5.3 (2018120800)) on Debian 9.7 with PhpSwitcher Plugin Version 4.0.3 (Build 2017111000). PHP-FPM is in use.

• Is there a misunderstanding from my side?

Yes. Read the plugin documentation.

https://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.p…phpswitcher#phpinfo_files

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Be aware that because the phpinfo files are static, you must re-generate them each time you made a configuration change for a specific PHP version (e.g. when you enable or disable a PHP/Pecl extension). This task can be done through the PhpSwitcher administration interface.

I did re-generate the files using the WebUI, so I thought that this will be enough to show the correct values.

• I did re-generate the files using the WebUI, so I thought that this will be enough to show the correct values.

You miss the following part:

Quote from documentation

Be also aware that because those files are static, some information such as memory could not matches with those that you have set for your customers (e.g. using the PHP editor provided by i-MSCP).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206