I have just received the following email from Yubikey
- You are receiving this email because you have previously signed up for a YubiCloud client ID at https://upgrade.yubico.com/getapikey/ Starting on December 10th, 2018, support for YubiCloud v1 protocol, plain-text requests and old TLS protocols & ciphers will be deprecated.
- To ensure service continuity, please read the following blog post and make sure your client configuration is up-to-date.
- https://status.yubico.com/2018/11/26/deprecating-yubicloud-v1-protocol-plain-text-requests-and-old-tls-versions/ For reference, here's a list of supported client libraries:
- https://github.com/Yubico/php-yubico https://github.com/Yubico/yubico-perl-client
- https://github.com/Yubico/yubico-java-client https://github.com/Yubico/yubico-c-client
- For support queries, please open a ticket at:
- https://support.yubico.com/support/home Kind regards,
- Yubico Team
Will the addon still go now or must it be patted?