Roundcube Filter option

• Das ist ein bisschen blöd gelöst - die Filter sind per default nicht aktiviert.

Aktiviert wird das in:

/var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/config.php

Stehen sollte dort:

'managesieve_plugin' => 'yes',

Danach im Plugin Interface noch mal alle Plugins aktualisieren, dann sollte es gehen.

Viel Erfolg!
    Chris

Oops sorry for the reply in German - but I think you will understand it anyway ;-)

Don't forget to update the plugin in the Plugin Control page after having saved your changes to the config.php - good luck!

• Thank you. I should read the manual, right :) ?

Anyhow, I have done that, and when I update the plugins, there is an error:

- The `dovecot-sieve` package is not installed on your system

I guess because I am not using dovecot ?

If I remember well, during I_MSCP install, there was a question about emails, and I have not selected dovecot as mail server

I tried to install dovecot manually, then the dovecot-sieve package as well, however when I reload the plugin, it does display the same error.

• Installing dovecot manually is an error as i-MSCP is not aware of that... You must now rerun the i-MSCP installer with the --reconfigure po option.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Installing dovecot manually is an error as i-MSCP is not aware of that... You must now rerun the i-MSCP installer with the --reconfigure po option.

Hello Laurent,

Thank you for the answer.

Can you please confirm the following:

- Is the option for managesieve_plugin is set by default to no because is only compatible with dovecot?

- if I re configure I-MSCP and select DOVECOT as mail server, are the current inboxes will keep their current emails, etc.. ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Gabor

• - Is the option for managesieve_plugin is set by default to no because is only compatible with dovecot?

- if I re configure I-MSCP and select DOVECOT as mail server, are the current inboxes will keep their current emails, etc.. ?

Regarding your first question

Yes, the option is set to no by default because sieve require dovecot. From the plugin README file:

Regarding your second question

You can switch to dovecot by running the installer (from the i-MSCP archive - same version) with the --reconfigure po option. Then, when asked, you need select dovecot. The current mailboxes will be migrated to dovecot without lose and Courier will be purged.

• Ok, I have run the installer with reconfigure po pasrameter. during install I have selected dovecot..

There was no error, email I guess working, I have all inboxes.

However, i n plugin page, I have Unexpected error for Roundcube Plugin:

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred:
    2. Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_installComposerPackages: Initializing PEAR repository https://pear.php.net
    3. Failed to clone the [email protected]:roundcube/Net_Sieve.git repository, try running in interactive mode so that you can enter your GitHub credentials
    4. [RuntimeException] Failed to execute git clone --mirror '[email protected]:roundcube/Net_Sieve.git' '/var/www/imscp/gui/data/persistent/.composer/cache/vcs/git-github.com-roundcube-Net-Sieve.git/'
    5. require [--dev] [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--no-progress] [--no-suggest] [--no-update] [--no-scripts] [--update-no-dev] [--update-with-dependencies] [--update-with-all-dependencies] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--prefer-stable] [--prefer-lowest] [--sort-packages] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [-a|--classmap-authoritative] [--apcu-autoloader] [--] []...

Regardless what I do, I even restarted server, this plugin cannot be activated anymore. :(

• I have an error popup as well when I log into the dashboard:

unable to get update info from github

Looks like all working, but the plugin cannot be activated, uninstalled or anything

I have already run the following, but issue remain.

Code
    1. perl imscp-autoinstall -d

I think I will switch back to Currier, then remove all dovecot I installed manually as that might cause these issues. Then I run the installer with reconfig again to see if that fix it or not

• No, that will not fix the issue... You should stop to do things without thinking...

• Well, i have done what was suggested. run installer with reconfig option.

This has not fixed the issue, but created a new one.

All working but having this message : unable to get update info from github

I do not see any info about this in the forum, so not sure what should I think.

However, based on eror message, the issue is:

Failed to execute git clone --mirror '[email protected]:roundcube/Net_Sieve.git'

Will look into that