Plugin management cannot enabled addons.

• i-MSCP 1.5.1

Plugins that I have installed: (None are enabled)
    SpamAssassin Version 1.1.1

RoundcubePlugins Version 2.0.1

PhpSwitcher Version 3.0.5

LetsEncrypt Version 3.3.0

CronJobs Version 1.4.1

When I click the enable button in Plugin management i get this error: (For everyone of the plugins)

Fatal error: Call to a member function getInfo() on boolean in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/admin/settings_plugins.php on line 377

Recently upgraded imscp panel from 1.4.1 to 1.5.1.

Please will someone help with this issue

• Hello,

Before help - Please update all Plugins to their latest versions - I also see no Customer badge!

How and where did you get the plugins? Other Account? If yes, please contact @Nuxwin for further informations, that you are able to download the non-free Plugins

Best regards

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Hi FloRet88,

I have sent you a private message regarding the plugins and how I downloaded them.
    I cannot upgrade the plugins. This issue occurred when I updated the panel.

Many thanks

• @bryony1999

Fatal error: Call to a member function getInfo() on boolean in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/admin/settings_plugins.php on line 377

When a plugin cannot be loaded, The boolean FALSE is returned instead of the plugin instance. Thus, calling the getInfo() method on the boolean fails. If so, this mean that the plugin cannot be loaded. Ths generally occurs when a plugin is still listed in the database while it is gone from the filesystem. To resume, the symptoms you describe here let me think that your /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins directory is empty.

See:

Please look at the admin logs in the frontend and say us if you have logs such as Plugin Manager: Couldn't load XXX plugin - Class XXX not found. If so, you have surely done something wrong. You should also look into the /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins to be sure that plugins are there. If that not the case, you must reupload the plugins manually (not through the plugin management interface).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206