i-MSCP, Drupal 7 automatic update...

• Hello!

I am using the i-MSCP on the Debian 6 (64 bit), I installed the system, but I want use the Drupal 7 I can’t use the updtate. If I would like to check new things and the Drupal 7 found it, but I can’t update. The Drupal want use FTP and not update automatic download.

I would like to ask me what should set the server, that it is use automatic download and It don't ask FTP?

KALMI

• Hello ;

Error message please. Also, try to change list of disabled functions in the php.ini of the related domain.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Hello ;

Error message please. Also, try to change list of disabled functions in the php.ini of the related domain.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

Hello,

I have a problem, I don't get error message :(. If I use webhosting (ex. Cpanel), and I update the Drupal modul, then Drupal don't ask FTP access, It run the update without interruption (It download the new modul and ready the update)...

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hello,

I have a problem, I don't get error message :(. If I use webhosting (ex. Cpanel), and I update the Drupal modul, then Drupal don't ask FTP access, It run the update without interruption (It download the new modul and ready the update)...

i test it with my installation and it works as it should. ;)

When Drupal ask you about FTP, then maybe there is a missconfiguration of Drupal. Check your Drupal installation.

btw: i move this to offtopic

Edited once, last by xorg ().

• Hello,

Looks like openbasedir php function ;) Check it, it must be "on" for such action.

Edited once, last by DragonZX ().

• Or, it's maybe only the cat fault ... :P

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().