wildcard certificates with Let's Encrypt

• Hello,

I just saw that Let's Encrypt announced to support wildcard certificates from January 2018 on ( see https://letsencrypt.org/2017/0…ates-coming-jan-2018.html ). Are there any plans integrating this into the plugin?

Regards Jörg

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• @UncleJ

Of course, when the certbot client will support them, the plugin will be updated as well ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• As far as I know the support for wildcard cert requests was included in the certbot in mid of march. Is there any information about the wildcard certificates and when we can get them?

A nice feature would also be to set domain wide ssl parameters to e.g. set all subdomains auf ssl and hsts using the wildcard cert.

• As far as I know the support for wildcard cert requests was included in the certbot in mid of march. Is there any information about the wildcard certificates and when we can get them?

This will be done SOON. Please be patient. I have to deal with many things ;)

A nice feature would also be to set domain wide ssl parameters to e.g. set all subdomains auf ssl and hsts using the wildcard cert.

For that, we need to hook into i-MSCP core as the hsts attributes are managed through core SSL interface.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206