Migration-Problem Addons::roundcube::installer::_createDatabase:

• I've tried to migrate from ispcp to i-mscp. All things went good, because till the installation of roundcube from the installer-process.
    The failure is:
    Addons::roundcube::installer::_createDatabase: Unable to create the 'imscp_roundcube' SQL database: Error while executing query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'imscp_roundcube`` CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci' at line 1

But where is this script and whats wrong?
    Thanks for help, the server is in the moment not reachable per http, I hope, my customers are uncomplaining and do wait patiently....

• To which version you try to migrate?? Which MySQL Version??

newest version from the git (I've used the tutorial for migration from the wiki...)
    Mysql is in version 5.1.66-0+squeeze1

the migrationscript had no critical errors, in the log of the migrationscript are only 4 rows...but nothin about a critical error, only this:

insserv: warning: script 'apf' missing LSB tags and overrides
    [hr]
    There seems to be a mistake in the installer-script.
    I did the following to resolve the problem:

manual cration of the database imscp_roundcube
    manual setting of privileges of the user roundcube_user with a spezific password

# mysql -u privileguser -p
    > create database imscp_roundcube;
    > GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON imscp_roundcube.* TO username@localhost IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

Then I've reapplied running the installscript and all thinks went (almost) fine.
    The Domains are reachable, the login in the new i-Mscp for admin and resellers possible, only the "Frontpages" of the users the old one, and therfore the links to the Controlpanel are wrong...

Thanks a lot for the good work of the i-mscp-Team, its awasome...

Edited once, last by hempelr ().

• Hello ;

I'll fix. Surely a mistake from my side.

BTW: the error about insserv and your firewall (apf) is not due to i-MSCP.

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks!
    Thats incredible, how fast you did this...
    I've meanwhile successfull tried some hints from the wiki-article about manual installation of roundcube, and it seems, that all thinks went good ;-)
    But I'd noticed one thing: the database-name of the i-mscp-system is not imscp but is ispcp and not imscp as in the new installed imscp-system.
    What about updates in this case?

• I thing that's not a problem, the main reason done so, as I understand is you may use custom name of the database. I did some time ago in the case:
    - my migration goes wrong, than I just installed, then imported the database (don't know if it's able in the new versions).
    - I cleaned the script folders as for template
    - Next I've just reinstalled the i-MCSP
    Just the other way to fix, but it's hard work if you have a lot of hosts to clean (optional).

• Re ;

When migrating from ispCP to i-MSCP, the installer keeps the ispCP database and updates its schema. This will not affect i-MSCP updates. The installer knows the database name to use (see the /etc/imscp/imscp.conf file).

About roundcube, I would recommend you to update your clone of our repository and rerun the i-MSCP installer.

Thank for using i-MSCP

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

About roundcube, I would recommend you to update your clone of our repository and rerun the i-MSCP installer.

Thank for using i-MSCP

mhm - sorry, but the update did it make worse...
    Now once more the failure in Rouncube, it's not possible to login - the failurepicture is the same as before (as I've done the migration from ispcp)
    Now I'll do the same as before in the configuration of roundcube by hand.
    Perhaps you can look at the update-script on opportuneness.
    If there come newer problems, I'll cry :cool:

• mhm - sorry, but the update did it make worse...
    Now once more the failure in Rouncube, it's not possible to login - the failurepicture is the same as before (as I've done the migration from ispcp)
    Now I'll do the same as before in the configuration of roundcube by hand.
    Perhaps you can look at the update-script on opportuneness.
    If there come newer problems, I'll cry :cool:

Hello ;

You should not install roundcube manually. Well, install teamviewer and PM me, I'll help you to fix.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.