Debian Stretch - Postfix/Dovecot-SASL - SMTP Fehler (454): Die Authentisierung ist fehlgeschlagen.

• I could limit the error. It is due to opendkim when this is activated I can no longer send mails.
    The following error I still in the log

Code
    1. dovecot.service: PID file /var/run/dovecot/master.pid not readable (yet?) after start: No such file or directory
    Code
    1. postgrey[5053]: 2017/07/11-17:38:22 Server closing!Couldn't unlink "/var/run/postgrey.pid" [Permission denied]
    Code
    1. fatal: spawn_comand: execvp /usr/sbin/postfix-policyd-spf-perl: No such file or dir
    Code
    1. spamd: got connection over /var/run/spamassassin.sock

How do I get plugins back?

Edited 2 times, last by lugau45 ().

• Currently installed and activated P'lugins: Clamav, Cronjobs, Letsencrypt, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, Postgrey RoundcubePlugins
    So first everything runs. I would like to reinstall the other plugins like opendkim ....

Edited once, last by lugau45 ().

• Hello @lugau45

Only to be sure: All Plugins are up to date (latest available versions)?

Best regards

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Yes, all plugins have been re-installed again
    It is not enough times the disable if the error is there, you have to go through the seutp again so that mail goes again.

• same Problem
    opendkim Service unavailable

Glad to hear ;)

When I ask your plugin list, provide the full list. That was a MILTER problem as I've said in one of my previous post ;)

I'll investigate for the OpenDKIM problem soon.
    Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Duplicate. See opendkim Service unavailable

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206