PhpSwitcher for PHP 7.0.20 and 7.1.6

• Hello,

just wanted to ask when the new PhpSwitcher for new verion 7.0.20 and 7.1.6 might be available? The new releases have been released on 08.06.2017.

Regards Jörg

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• @UncleJ

On the road...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello Jörg!

I am sure that @Nuxwin is working on it!
    Sometimes it's not recommended to update first to the newest versions!

The update and support for the latest PHP-Versions will be included when they are stable and ready for use!

Best regards!

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Hi @FloRet88,

both versions are already released and stable - the new version which is in alpha state is 7.2.0. But in both versions mentions in the subject issues have been fixed. Nevertheless I did not want to put pressure on someone - just wanted to check the status because the last version was also released the next day.
    So I am convinced that the team is doing a great job and working on it as @Nuxwin said.

Regards Jörg

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• @UncleJ

You missunderstood @FloRet88

When there are new upstream versions, I'm always waiting a bit because both Debian/Ubuntu can require some patching. Generally speaking, I'm waiting for Ondřej Surý review and I'm backport the patches if any, outside of my own patches. Upstream versions don't work AS THIS on Ubuntu/Debian ;)

• Hi @Nuxwin,

I guess you are right somehow. I know that you are appling some patched and make adaptions to the official releases. Thanks for the explanation and sorry if I was pushing too much. Just have been keen on keeping everything up to date. So just take the time you need in order to release a great package/plugin as you normally do :)

Regards Jörg

• Done. See PhpSwitcher plugin v3.0.6 RELEASED

Thread closed.