A new version of the LetsEncrypt plugin has just been released.
Version compatible with i-MSCP 1.3.x Serie (version >= 1.3.1), 1.4.x Serie
- Added: Support for Devuan Jessie 1.0 RC (by patching certbot-auto)
- Added: Custom user-agent for certbot (LetsEncrypt/<version> (i-MSCP Let's Encrypt plugin; +https://www.i-mscp.net)
- Fixed: Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference; DBI::selectrow_hashref() return undef on empty results
- Fixed: Cron tasks are not registered on core upgrade/reconfiguration leading to unrenewed SSL certificates
- Fixed: If a certificate is already expired, a new issuance is needed (pre-clean of the old lineage is needed)
- Fixed: Self-upgrade of certbot-auto is now disabled by default to avoid breaking of plugin due to possible API changes.
- Fixed: Unable to clean up challenge directory (certbot)
- Fixed: Wrong ownership and permissions set on the /usr/local/share/ca-certificates/fakelerootx1.crt file
- Renamed: `certbot_self_update' configuration parameter to `certbot_self_upgrade'
- Updated: certbot-auto from version 0.13.0 to version 0.14.1
- Updated: Dutch (Netherlands) translation file (Thanks to @theemstra)
- Updated: Unit tests
Self upgrade of certbot-auto has been disabled by default to ensure compatibility with the plugin. Indeed, any changes made in a newest certbot client version could breaks the plugin.
Be aware that if you set the `certbot_self_upgrade` configuration parameter to TRUE in the plugin configuration file, no support will be given by us in case something goes wrong with your installation.
Support for Devuan Jessie 1.0 RC
Devuan Jessie is not officially supported by certbot-auto. However, because Devuan Jessie is almost identical to Debian Jessie it has been possible to add support for it by patching certbot-auto. Note that to make this to work, you must not set the certbot_self_upgrade configuration parameter to TRUE in the plugin configuration file. If you do so, the changes made will be lost.
Once registered on our forums, you can purchase this plugin at https://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/
Thank you for using our plugins.