Upgrade 1.1 > 1.4: Questions

• After running imscp for multiple years on Gentoo, I finally decided to switch over to Ubuntu in order to have native platform-support for imscp. However, currently I'm about to perform some preliminary tests in a local VM. So I installed Ubuntu 16.04 from scratch and imscp 1.4.3. After that I dumped all mysql-DBs from my productive-system and set them up in the local VM. After fixing some minor things I ran into:

main::setupDbTasks: Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 3 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state at /tmp/imscp-1.4.3/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/DbTasksProcessor.pm line 486.

So: yes, I didn't copy the webspace, because I don't have that much space in my local VM. What exactly has to be at least in place to persuade imscp, that everything is consistent? :-) The thing is: I'd like imscp to create all the folders, configs etc - I know that it's my task, to copy all the userdata later. So basically I'd like imscp to do that steps that are usually performed when a new domain is created. As far I can see, all folders in /var/ww/virtual have been created, but that's all.

Thanks in advance.

• @biologist

That error is raised because there is missing data for the domain. Here, the ip entry which is referenced in the domain table for domain with ID 3 doesn't exists in the server_ips table.

Here, there is an INNER JOIN which means that if the IP entry is not found, the error will be raised. So please, be sure that the value for the domain_ip_id column, from the domain table and for the domain with id 3, matches with the value of ip_id column from the server_ips table.

See also: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…ib/Modules/Domain.pm#L337

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Many thanks Nuxwin, this solved my problem completely.
    I thought it was only an unimportant detail that I removed the old server-ip-entry, because eth0 was not available in my local DB which finally led to an error. However, now with your advise, I turned the number of the newly created entry into the new one and I'm done :-)

Thanks again!

• @biologist

You're welcome ;)

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206