What next feature you want see in i-MSCP

• The most important feature is the SSH (must have), after this comes Web-Cronjobs (nice to have)... and than a long time nothing :P ... and than the support for PureFTP...

But this is just my own mine. ;)

And your "own mine" doesn't matter since the poll says in order:

Website Cronjobs ( Available options will be: Full SH, Chrooted SH using jailkit or URL using Wget )
    SSH access (Available options will be: Full SSH and Chrooted SSH using jailkit option)
    Support for PureFTPd

:P :P :P

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I voted for ssh support, hoping it will permit sftp transfer.
    My eyes are bleeding each time I have to send a file using ftp protocol.
    For me, ftp is as good as telnet :)

• I voted for ssh support, hoping it will permit sftp transfer.
    My eyes are bleeding each time I have to send a file using ftp protocol.
    For me, ftp is as good as telnet :)

Well, this is not the subject of this thread but do you know that FTP can be secured through SSL? Comparing FTP and telnet is like comparing Linux and Windows... (This make no sense).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Comparing FTP and telnet is like comparing Linux and Windows... (This make no sense).

hahahahahhahahahha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D , you right!, not make sense

but, I think that apart from major functionality added to I-MSCP, it would be great if we could further improve the design, since we are in the era of HTML5 and CSS3, it would be good to add that too ....

If you like I could support a little on the project, of course, as far as reaching my limitations clear this ... will investigate a bit on the wiki to create plugins ...

Greetings Nuxwin

• ... since we are in the era of HTML5 and CSS3, it would be good to add that too ....

If you like I could support a little on the project, of course, as far as reaching my limitations clear this ... will investigate a bit on the wiki to create plugins ...

Your wellcome to send patches via github pullrequests. Every help is wellcome :)

• I voted for Website Cronjobs (and hand up for sftp).

I voted for the last and wish SFTP :) (But SFTP would be my favorite for safe connections and Cronjobs ...)

Edited once, last by Paderman ().