Error after an upgrade of PHP 7.1

• Hello

I've just launched the apt-get upgrade command on my server and after an upgrade of PHP 7.1, I've got this error message :

Code
    1. [ERROR] Package::FrontEnd::restartNginx: Can't locate object method "getInstance" via package "MSCP::Service" (perhaps you forgot to load "MSCP::Service"?) at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Package/FrontEnd.pm line 589.E: Problem executing scripts DPkg::Post-Invoke 'if [ -x /usr/local/sbin/imscp-dpkg-post-invoke.pl -a ${IMSCP_SETUP:=0} -eq 0 ]; then /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/sbin/imscp-dpkg-post-invoke.pl -d; fi'E: Sub-process returned an error code

Here is the line 589 of /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Package/FrontEnd.pm

Code
    1. eval { MSCP::Service->getInstance( )->restart( $self->{'config'}->{'HTTPD_SNAME'} ); };

I think you have just forgot the "i" of "iMSCP" :)

I have the 1.4.2 version of iMSCP

• Hi

I have the same problem, but with PHP 5.6;)

I use Debian 8.7 with i-MSCP 1.4.2 with the SpamAssassin and PolicydSPF Plugins

Regards
    CSF

• Hello,

I think you have just forgot the "i" of "iMSCP"

Exactly ;)

You can patch your code. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…e9ecc6b7bccf479422f45R593

Version 1.4.3 will be released soon ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello @ all

I updated yesterday and had no problem to update from 1.3.16 to 1.4.x (12.04.2017 - ~13:00 o'clock!)

But - and that is important - i take a look into the file FrontEnd.pm and it looks like the (i) is missing!

Hope this Information helps!

Regards!

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• @FloRet88

Already patched. See the link in my previous answer ;)

• Hello @Nuxwin

I see - and i checked it today - approximately at 14:00 óclock yesterday! That´s the reason why i answered to this thread.

Your patch was added 3 days ago right?

I updated on the 12th - so "2" days ago - maybe i did something wrong, or dońt grab the last version of 1.4.x!!

I will try to reproduce it today and will get back here...

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• @FloRet88

I updated on the 12th - so "2" days ago - maybe i did something wrong, or dońt grab the last version of 1.4.x!!

I will try to reproduce it today and will get back here...

You did nothing wrong ;)

Before pushing my changes into the main development branch (currently 1.4.x), I push them into the hotfixes branch which can be broken at any time. I do that to be able to do a review before merging the changes back to the main development branch ;) I'll merge soon ;)

• @Nuxwin

Okay - that explains a lot!!

Sry for disturbing and thanks for clearification... ;-)

Best regards.