I-MSCP does not work with some user accounts

• Dear Sir or Madame,

one of my hosting clients can not request a new password. Even if I set a new password for him, he is not able to login to i-mscp. The login data he entered are 100 percent correct. i-mscp shows allways unknown user or incorrect password to him. Ho to fix this issue? My personal login as administrator, reseller and user works successfuly instead. Thats why I do not understand and have no explaination why the user login of other user does not work.

Please help!

Dirk

• Hello Dirk,

Can you please post any Log-Files regarding your problem? What is your Distro / i-MSCP Version and used Plugins?

Please remind also our Reporting rules - Reminder and give us more informations.

Thanks.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Hello FloRet88, I / we use i-MSCP 1.3.8 Build: 20161123 Codename: Horner on a debian / ubuntu linux based server with Kernel 4.4.0-66-generic (SMP). Please see the admininstrator-log files in detail by opening the attached file to this posting.

Admin-Logs-03-31-2017.gif

• Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206