Let´s Encrypt conf file broken?

• Hello,

we changed to a new server, but after manual migrating i get following error on activating SSL for domains.

Debian 8.7
    PHP-FPM
    I-MSCP 1.3.16
    Let´s Encrypt and PHPSwitcher Plugin (latest Version)

Shell-Script
    1. root@xxx:~# apache2ctl -tSyntax OKroot@xxx:~# ls -la /etc/apache2/imscp/beforeinsgesamt 12drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jän 13 13:47 .drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Feb 23 09:46 ..-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 299 Feb 23 17:56 LetsEncrypt_Alias.conf

LE LOG:

How can i solve the problem? Thank you very much.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

Edited once, last by FloRet88 ().

• @FloRet88

we changed to a new server, but after manual migrating i get following error on activating SSL for domains.

For the cb17.hr-automation.at and dev.hr-automation.eu SSL lineages, and according the logs, it appears that you copied the /etc/letsencrypt directory in a wrong way. Symlinks were replaced by their targets and Certbot client is not happy...

For the rest, they are auth failures due to DNS issues or the Apache2 alias to /var/www/virtual/LetsEncrypt/.well-known/acme-challenge is broken.

If you cannot figure out alone, give us access to the server (root access and panel admin access).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello @Nuxwin

Ok thanks for Info, i didn't See that the DNS Records Are still in progress!

Best regards

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)