PHP 7.1.1 Released

• The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.1.1. Several bugs have been fixed. All PHP 7.1 users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.

How can I compile PHP7.1.1 ?

Need we a new phpswitcher ?

Kind regards
    Viktor

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 8.10 | Codename: jessie

- i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 20180516 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

- LetsEncrypt (v 3.6.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)

• @Viktor

Is the documentation not clear enough or do you are just too lazy to read it?

Code
    1. Note that the supported PHP versions are the last that were available when this plugin version has been released. This means that by default, the versions provided by the compiler can be lower than the last released on the PHP site. In such case, you can try to use the –force-last command line option which tells the PHP compiler to download the last released versions. However, you must be aware that the PHP compiler could fail to apply the needed patches on these versions. If so, you should create an issue on our bug tracker which include the failure output.

https://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.p…er#supported_php_versions

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hallo,

sorry my englisch is bad so I must translate it.

I Understand not everything and the translation is not good.

Ich have compile PHP7.1 new and ist bis not working.

I will test it with –force-last.

Sorry
    Viktor

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

• @Viktor

Ich have compile PHP7.1 new and ist bis not working.

All is working as it should. You should simply read all the documentation carefully, including the /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/doc/graceful_update.md file.

Patches still apply correctly with latest 7.1.1 release:

7.1.1.png

Note that build mode is passing without error too.

Therefore, you should be able to build that latest version using following command:

Code
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/php_compiler.pl --force-last 7.1

but please, again, don't forget to follow the instructions at: /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/doc/graceful_update.md
    Just add the --force-last command line option where appliable.

• Hallo Nuxwin,

I have compile the new PHP-Version.

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/php_compiler.pl --force-last -i /opt/phpswitcher/$(date +'%Y%m%d') 7.1

Then I have change the entry in the admin panel to the right directory.

Is works fine with PHP 7.1.1

I habe a problem with the phpinfo he show me the old PHP-Version.

I have delete the directory /opt/phpswitcher/php7.1/
    Then I have regenerate the new PHPInfo in the admin panel.

When I go to the domain he show me the old PHP-Versin in phpinfo.

When I upload phpinfo() to the Domain and call it then show me the right PHP-Version.

What is wrong with the phpinfo in imscp.

System: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
    I-Mscp: 1.3.16
    PHPSwitcher: 2.3.2

Kind regards
    Viktor

Files

• @Viktor

In the first screenshot, there is a Re-generate phpinfo button. Click on the button and check again. Try also to restart the imscp_panel service. The old file is maybe just cached and in which case, that must be considered a bug.

• Hallo Nuxwin,

I must restart the imscp_panel then it is working.

service imscp_panel restart

Thanks
    Viktor