Roundcube spam button missing

• Hi there,

sorry to ask but after upgrade to I-MSCP 1.3.8 (with disabling all plugins and reenable them) my spam button is gone. I tried to disable -> enable again (also uninstall and install) but the button is still missing.
    Can anyone help me to get it back?

i-MSCP 1.3.8
    Build: 20161123
    Codename: Horner
    Apache mode: PHP-FPM
    MailServer: Dovecot
    RoundCube plugin: 1.2.6

• found the issue:
    If Spamassassin gets enabled again before Roundcube plugins get enabled the plugins seems to be not copied to roundcube. That is why roundcube was unable to load the plugins.

Reproduce:
    On update disable all plugins and enable them again. If the system enables Spamassassin first the spam button is gone.

Solution:
    Uninstall and reinstall spamassassin plugin while roundcube is active.

• That's not true and not reproducible on my systems. Maybe it was a temporary problem on your system.

• I completely reinstaller roundcube and it was not working. After that I checked the plugin folder and all plugins which are inside the spamassassin folder were missing. After reinstalling spamassassin everything was fine. The spamassassin copied the plugins into the roundcube folder and activated them. No troubles anymore - spam button was available again.

• That's not true and not reproducible on my systems. Maybe it was a temporary problem on your system.

I've got the same issue since a long time ago - so it's not only temporary problem. But the reinstall helped me everytime so I don't make a ticket...

--- das glas ist halb voll ---

• Strange, but it is not reproducible on my system. Maybe it only happens under certain circumstances.

• @UncleSam

Could you give a new try and when the problem appear, just do: service imscp_panel reload

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• found the issue:
    If Spamassassin gets enabled again before Roundcube plugins get enabled the plugins seems to be not copied to roundcube. That is why roundcube was unable to load the plugins.

Reproduce:
    On update disable all plugins and enable them again. If the system enables Spamassassin first the spam button is gone.

Solution:

That not possible. Roundcube is not a plugin, that is an i-MSCP composer package which is always processed before SpamAssassin plugin.
    Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206