RC1.1 install error

• Hi guys, I'm installing the recently released RC1 in a brand new OS squeezy, and at the end it shows me this error

ERROR DE INSTALACION
    [ ERRORS ]

iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Argument "Error while executing query: You have an error in your S..." isn't numeric in bitwise or (|) at /usr/local/src/imscp-1.1.0-rc1.1/engine/setup/imscp-setup-methods.pl line 217.

The panel works fine, but I don't know when or where it will fail

What does it mean (the error)?

Thanks

Victor

Edited once, last by victor531 ().

• Hello ;

Already reported and the fix is in master. A fast bugfix release is in the road.

Thanks for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Fixed in the 1.1.0-rc1.2 fast bugfix release. See the announcement.

Thanks for using i-MSCP

• there is a new error in rc1.2 downloaded for one minute:

Code
    1. [ ERRORS ]
    2. main::setupRebuildCustomerFiles: [ ERROR ] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Use of uninitialized value in bitwise or (|) at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Modules/Abstract.pm line 193.
    3. [ ERROR ] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Use of uninitialized value in bitwise or (|) at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Modules/Abstract.pm line 193.
    4. [ ERROR ] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Use of uninitialized value in bitwise or (|) at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Modules/Abstract.pm line 193.
  • Ok then, I'll be crazy now...

I'll fix tomorrow.

• So for me there is no problem since RC1.2

You can see http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…allation?pid=9133#pid9133

Re ;

Yes, now it's when you update that the bug occurs in some contexts, depending of involved modules when rebuilding customer files... It's my fault and I'm sorry. I was tired today. I prefer fix all that tomorrow to avoid to release billions of fast bugfixe releases...

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

• Re ;

Yes, now it's when you update that the bug occurs in some contexts, depending of involved modules when rebuilding customer files... It's my fault and I'm sorry. I was tired today. I prefer fix all that tomorrow to avoid to release billions of fast bugfixe releases...

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

Hey Nuxwin, don't apologize, you are working a lot, and remember that today is Christmas day and yet you are working.

I think that you need a rest because you have helped us everyday, besides you work in the development of this panel therefore you don't need to give us any explanation or apologize about the bugs of this software. I see this as a normal thing and our work is to find these bugs when we use this panel and report them to you.

Please do not take this the wrong way but the little mistakes we've found recently have been due to the presure you've been working under.

Victor
    Thanks again

• i´ve never seen before:

/usr/local/src/imscp-1.1.0-rc1.1/engine/setup/imscp-setup-methods.pl

it allways has been:

/usr/local/src/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup-methods.pl

• When we decompress the .tar files of the RC1 version it decompresses in that directory, after that the instalation process goes on without problems until the end.

The panel works fine aparently, and Nuxwin said that he knows this bugs.

Victor