PhpSwitcher directory deleted

• Hi there,

after recompiling the sources I accidently deleted the current working folder while the services were running. So I recompiled every version and set the correct paths using the admin panel of PhpSwitcher. It worked for all domains except one. All I get is a save error to write a config in the old paths:

iMSCP::File::save: Could not open /opt/phpswitcher/20161113225325/php5.6/etc/php-fpm.d/domain.tld.conf for writing: No such file or directory

What to do to bring the domain up again?

Codename: Horner
    Apache type: php-fpm
    PhpSwitcher: 2.2.15

Edited once, last by UncleSam: Added support information ().

• Hello,

Did you tried to deactivate and reactivate the PHP 5.6 version through the PhpSwitcher administration interface? If you updated all path correctly, there should be not such error.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Yes I tried twice but without any effects. (I also created an empty file at this directory)

If i deactivate the script it also shows this error - so I think it is not updating anything at the moment.

I double checked the paths - all of them are correct and other pages using this php version are running without any troubles.

Edited once, last by UncleSam ().

• Ok I now changed manually the domain and subdomain states from error message (and "tochange") to "ok" and enabled/disabled phpswitcher version i used. It works again.